Bank Heist

I decrypted the message but how to submit the HTB{ …} ??? Hmm

Nevermind was able to submit! Big thanks @Lotus

The second part was a bit confusing!
Submiting the flag was easy, dunno why so many people complain about it :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @cyberus said:

Hint about the last sentence:

Check my profile to see where i’m from :slight_smile:

I don’t understand how this hint applies to the problem.

Type your comment> @deleite said:

Check my profile to see where i’m from :slight_smile:

I don’t understand how this hint applies to the problem.

The cipher is Israeli.
Even its name is in Hebrew.

Type your comment> @deleite said:

Check my profile to see where i'm from :)

I don't understand how this hint applies to the problem.

The cipher is Israeli.
Even its name is in Hebrew.

Hello,

Maybe you solved it with some steps that are Hebrew/Israeli. But I don’t think that hint work for most of the people. I did solve it using standard encoders/decoders, none of the things that I used are related to your hint.

the flag is in all-caps. I spent more time trying to figure out how to submit the flag than finding it.

Im certain ive gotten the flag, but i cant submit it. Ive tried including or not including punctuation, caps or not, spaces or not. I cant understand what im doing wrong. Can someone message me to help please?

same here, I have the flag but it won’t accept it

Double any punctuation youd want to include. Theres no hint that you should do this that i could find.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @emmycat said:

-Dont enter all of the plaintext, just the key with special characters. Took me 22 ■■■■ tries to enter the key right… Totally dumb.

That because we choosed wrong tool to solve patristocrat.
Wrong tools solve the puzzle not accurately, but
when we find correct tool it drops message with flag without any variants or doubt.

Stuck in the Second Part ? Can anyone PM for the Cipher . Really stuck!

Really nice challenge, thanks to the creator. :+1:

This was actually a great box. The first step was less of a cipher and more of thinking back in time.
The second step was a cipher and I was thinking about it all the wrong way. Israel is a solid clue. Entering in the key was ezpz, not sure why anyone had issues.

Type your comment> @emmycat said:

-Dont enter all of the plaintext, just the key with special characters. Took me 22 ■■■■ tries to enter the key right… Totally dumb.

Thks Man! The real challenge begins when you just need to submit the flag xD

Great Challenge. Herbew Hint helped me a lot. Took some time to submit the flag as i left off some important characters while submitting :lol:

I don’t know what type of encode use this challenge, I think it is Nihilist but it gives me error, anybody help me? Thks!

Been trying to figure out how to submit the HTB for a while now… Got the key but I don’t know the submission format. Little help please

Someone can help me? D_: