Seeking help with stego challenge "Monstrosity"

Hmm… I now found a program via Google that even has that name… I’ll check into it. Many thanks for the push… :slight_smile:

It’s difficult to give a hint on this challenge cause it would probably result in a total spoiler :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone else is working on this and wants to bounce some ideas around and work together, message me.

Doesn’t seem that anyone is looking to work together on this. If someone has completed it and is willing to hear out what I’ve done and where I am and then see if a nudge is possible, please message me. Thanks.

@unashamedgeek said:
If anyone else is working on this and wants to bounce some ideas around and work together, message me.

It is hard to bounce ideas around because either you know what to do or you keep thinking about tweets. Any hint to get started is a hint to solve the entire thing. Think generally “what category is this challenge in?”

Many thanks for the hints so far. I kind of got lost in the “bar chart”, but got a new track now which I’ll follow as time allows in the next couple of days… :slight_smile:

Finally was able to solve this one. Once you know how to solve it, it almost seems trivial (as usual). I was following way too complicated routes in the beginning… :lol:

i finaly completed it, not so easy :wink:

anyone working on this that i may pm?
i believe I have read a paper that is related with this challenge, but slightly different, so not sure if i am correct

I’m working on it, but I’m afraid I’m in the very beginning stages here

Does the serebro video is useful?

I’m really out of ideas for this challenge…

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Do we need a twitter developer account to solve this one?

Stuck in the tweet . it look like bar char or graph?. Any hits for moving forwards. Thanks.

@133720 said:
Stuck in the tweet . it look like bar char or graph?. Any hits for moving forwards. Thanks.

me too. Same situation. Don’t know what to get out of the text.

Tried to decode ‘ASCII to text’ I only get Ms.

Guyz Im little bit of struck in this challenge. can someone give me a hint like about the start

you have to retrieve information with specific parameter :wink:

For that should i register with twitter developer site?

i did it

maybe it is a bar chart? I have no idea actually :-\