Milkshake

Not sure if Hex editor will help here. I would go in the direction of visual. Try some of the audio analysis tools.

I had heaps of fun with that code. Hours spent figuring out the secret meaning. :angry:

Stuck here with the few folks that have the code but not sure how to convert to something usable. Any small hints?

@imag1ne said:
Stuck here with the few folks that have the code but not sure how to convert to something usable. Any small hints?

Spoiler Removed -ippesc

Wow, that was easy. I tried audacity, but that was crazy. Thanks for the help Mak; stego and crypto can break the brain when you don’t know what to look for when converting things around.

:+1: :smile: :joy: :tongue:

I found the flag via stego but I must not be reading it right since the challenge isn’t accepting the flag even though I’ve copied it as clearly as it appears.

@mercwri: same with me, can definetly read the Flag, but it isn’t accepting it…

@Troni said:

I had to reload the page and it worked fine when submitting.

Good tool for this is Sonic Visualizer

Actually, there are also online tools that can help you with this!

i remembre that i rooted a machine and there was some audio file lik that , i think its Shrek machine ^^

@Troni said:
Same with me

@Pablobu @Troni It’s there. I can help if you PM me.

Hi, stuck with the numbers in the comment section. Any hints about what these numbers mean? Can’t find anything on google.

I though they represent UTF-32 codes at some point…

You’re looking at it the wrong way, @Cruffy

If anyone knows how to do this in Sonic Visualizer with transforms, please send me a PM.

can anyone help with this? I got the comment but just can’t figure out how to get the flag

@LoverCrash said:

Listen to the song and then the audio, that should help you …

Do we really have to listen to the whole song…it hurts my ears it`s so terrible :frowning:

I have the ouput I got via strings but like others, I don’t know what to do with it.