LaCasaDePapel

hey guys i need help with root/ getting shell on server, i got the user. please help me …

Type your comment> @avi7611 said:

hey guys i need help with root/ getting shell on server, i got the user. please help me …

I need help with this too, i’m stuck and can’t see more than ps***h…

Type your comment> @rulzgz said:

I need help with this too, i’m stuck and can’t see more than ps***h…

Pm me…

Pm me…

@rulzgz i got root

Found my way to the user.txt

But now i stuck on spawning a shell.

Type your comment> @mab said:

I went through the old door. Added my ssh key to the user. But now i’m completely lost.
Cant execute anything.
Can anybody PM me and give me nudge. I really appreciate it.

Pm me… I’ll help you out

I have managed to ssh onto the box after nabbing a key. However, I cannot read user.txt with this user :lol: This box is a tricky little sod!

I thought it would be easier, instead I’m pretty stumped…
I can browse dirs but I cannot read files via https, and I can read only some files via the good old port.
I don’t know how to put the two things together, can’t read user.txt, and can’t get a shell.
Any help in PM please?

Ok: 5 minutes after writing this I’ve found a way to the next step

Anyone can point me to get root.txt I am in a stable shell already

Type your comment> @hal9k2 said:

I am currently having “fun” with this :lol:

Type your comment> @monkeychild said:

Type your comment> @hal9k2 said:

I am currently having “fun” with this :lol:

have no idea how to “update” certain files in order to get # as permissions don’t allow me to do it…

i have reached the very last bastion . banging myself to get shell with me******.**i can anyone tell how to proceed for root ?

Struggling with certs for days, don’t know what am I doing wrong.
I have the c*.k** file from n****** folder (from old door), generated crt and p12 file providing everything needed (good timestamp, CN, O) but still error.

If someone could PM me it would be great ! Thanks !

Edit : Solved ! Thanks :slight_smile:

OK I am done with root, I wasn’t aware of certain feature of permissions, that was problem…

Got this box finally.
Little frustrating, no doubt.

[USER]
Old door, you’ll see something delicious. Research certs and o****sl. → https. Learn how the site works. Find more goodies.

[ROOT]
Use one of those goodies. Do some googling on s*h. Then everything you need is in that directory. This part isn’t super intuitive.

DM me for clues. Lmk what you’ve done so far so I don’t give too much away.

Found out by accident what I needed to do for root.
Still looking for a documentation reference though. Who can do what in that directory?

I need help I am stuck. I have the c*.**y file. I know I am meant to create a cert with that. But i can’t figure out how to without getting errors. Service says “you need a client cert to continue”

@z3255859 same problem

I’m stuck at the p** shell. I’ve found the code for $t**** but I don’t know what to do. I will appreciate some hints.