Ellingson

For any of you not familiar with this web app framework, feel free to DM; i can point you in the general direction of where you need to go; I’m pretty unfamiliar with this myself but I have an idea of what next steps will look like;

Low port bruteforce is the right way ?
Ive made a very small passw list with enumeration and i found some users but it doesnt work…

@Crafty, I tried the same thing and got no results, I’m thinking its the username that is the issue…

any one help me with getting shell ? ive tried all the reverse shell possibilities, non of them are working.

fail2ban lol

Shoutout to box creator; when you find the way forward lmaoooo

Some of you should spend time learning bout ssh; your default shouldn’t be to “crack all the things” that’s not a methodology; my 2 cents

Well, lets see… I’ve got 4 potential users with a dozen or so permutations per username, and 4 passwords with a bunch of different potential variations of those.

I could enter a couple hundred entries by hand trying them out, or I could automate it.

Hmmmmmmm.

“Maybe be more constructive with your criticism” - hip hop hoppotamus

I have a shell, still trying to get user.txt. Any hint for where to go from here?

Type your comment> @GordonFreeman said:

I have a shell, still trying to get user.txt. Any hint for where to go from here?

some simple enumerate will help. probably even classic scripts can give you what may seem interesting

Yeah I ran 2 enum scripts, found 3 things I could crack, nothing worked for logging in as another new user. Found one interesting binary I couldnt seem to do anything with. I’ll continue scavenging around.

Type your comment

Type your comment> @R4J said:

Well im being flooded on the dm’s, please continue the discussion over here so that everyone can benifit.

So is it the ga***** thing? I’m not good at bi**** ex****. I think that the AS** is not enabled, right?

Type your comment> @sarange said:

Type your comment> @R4J said:

Well im being flooded on the dm’s, please continue the discussion over here so that everyone can benifit.

So is it the ga***** thing? I’m not good at bi**** ex****. I think that the AS** is not enabled, right?

Are you sure? Google how to check if it is enabled or not.

Is the fail2ban thing when enumerating the domain with gobuster or dirsearch? Or am I just having issues with my VPN or other stuff?

@ZerkerEOD said:

Is the fail2ban thing when enumerating the domain with gobuster or dirsearch? Or am I just having issues with my VPN or other stuff?

When i looked at the conf it looked like a lot of jails were enabled, i didn’t verify though;

Type your comment> @zauxzaux said:

@ZerkerEOD said:

When i looked at the conf it looked like a lot of jails were enabled, i didn’t verify though;

Thanks, I think its a mixture of everything. My internet out here sucks so its hard to figure it out lol. 3g Internet FTW lol jk

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @sarange said:

Type your comment> @r4j said:

well aslr is enabled and you can check that by looking at /proc/sys/kernel/randomize_va_space, if it is 2 it means enabled and 0 means disabled.

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong in getting the initial shell. I tried with certain scripts and manually but none of them seem to work :\ I’m starting to think there is something wrong with my kali machine… could someone PM me so I can see if i’m doing this the right way?