Swagshop

@mava said:
I’m always getting:
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group’
Anybody getting the same error for 3***1.*y
I set the necessary settings in the exploit.

I wouldn’t go down that rabbit hole my friend. Maybe other’s got it to work but there are easier ways in.

stop resetting ffs , i got logged into admin then the whole site crashed, its hard to do anything productive when its always crashing

how do i get the full path to the application?

Type your comment> @pentesta961 said:

how do i get the full path to the application?

Emumeration is key for this

Finally rooted this ■■■■■■ thing.
Couple thoughts:

Nothing tickles my fancy quite like hacking an eCommerce site to earn the right to buy some swag. That just really does it for me. I bought everything.

However, the experience on this box was less than ideal. The prominent way in has the side effect of bringing it all down (503’s) and that just sucks. I believe there is a way (some of you noticed a special checkbox…) to stop the 503’s but not everyone reads the forums and is so conscious. There’s also a chance that some of the work may have been done for you already by other hackers, which spoils the fun in my opinion.

Definitely a couple rabbit holes, chased some exploits that just weren’t going to work.
The most difficult thing about this box is being able to do anything on it with all the chaos of resets and 503’s.

USER
Don’t get tunnel vision. (that’s a subtle hint). Don’t edit index.php (this ruins things for everyone else).

ROOT
Understand the syntax and realize that it’s being very prescriptive about what and how. (too vague…?)

DM me for clues!

Once you find the right tool to get a shell, its all cake from there.

Banged my head a bit to find out how to actually edit things, which I knew was possible via hints. Once you’re in (as admin), try using something that is “ribbed”.

Type your comment> @argot said:

Banged my head a bit to find out how to actually edit things, which I knew was possible via hints. Once you’re in (as admin), try using something that is “ribbed”.

I’ve already rooted the box, and have no idea what you mean lol

Stop editing index.php goddammit :angry:

can i get a PM for priv esc. ran enum scripts and see the obvious but hitting the wall on what the issue is. did some google-fu and learned a little bit more about what it means just still confused lol.

@publicist said:
Can someone PM me the package they are using in admin panel? I have the original that was SUPER popular with this exploit and it isn’t packaged properly or I need help with it. I uploaded another one and can only create, copy, delete files…supposed to be able to upload but it’s not sho> @MrSquakie said:

Condoms are ribbed sometimes lol

Type your comment> @joshkor40 said:

@publicist said:
Can someone PM me the package they are using in admin panel? I have the original that was SUPER popular with this exploit and it isn’t packaged properly or I need help with it. I uploaded another one and can only create, copy, delete files…supposed to be able to upload but it’s not sho> @MrSquakie said:

Thats the only thing I could think of lol,like is he saying use protection? Still doesn’t make sense lol

Okay so I’m a bit ashamed here, but I kind of cheated getting that initial shell. I knew the exploit that needed to be used, even though when I attempted it, I kept getting ‘did not work’. I knew the credentials it was going to create, so I attempted logging in with these creds to possibly piggyback off of whoever got there before me…it worked. From here I had admin panel access, and was able to get shell + root on my own with minor nudges.

That being said, could someone please PM me and tell me why I was unable to get that first exploit to work? I’m incredibly exhausted and my mind is a bit numb now after working on this machine for a few hours. But I’d love to know how to get that exploit to work.

can anyone throw some more hints for user

anyone able to give us a nudge in the right direction? Have been at it for hours trying to get a reverse shell, tried so many different ways and nothing seems to be working

Hey, guys
Please don’t edit the index.php file. We can’t access the site. Please use any other file for your shell.

Type your comment> @MrSquakie said:

Type your comment> @joshkor40 said:

@publicist said:

Thats the only thing I could think of lol,like is he saying use protection? Still doesn’t make sense lol

Deciphering that message should be added to the crypto challenges lol

Really interesting and fun box, learned quiet a bit. Thanks @ch4p for the great work!
PM me if you need any help.

Rooted!
Nice box, but very unstabel even on VIP.
Thanks to @rub1ks for some hints.

Feel free to DM for hints.

Type your comment> @MrSquakie said:

Apologies. The hint is rather cryptic. Its one of those “you’ll know when you see it”. Not much different than “tunnel vision” etc. However, you guys got the gist right off the bat! I used a M****** tool that allowed me to get access to index.php (and other .php too). Once you find the name of the tool, the hint will make sense.

Type your comment> @rumham said:

Okay so I’m a bit ashamed here, but I kind of cheated getting that initial shell. I knew the exploit that needed to be used, even though when I attempted it, I kept getting ‘did not work’.

It’s intended (i guess) ;).
Just read (and understand) the exploit, the solution should come up easily :wink: