Swagshop

Type your comment> @PavelKCZ said:

Is it possible that the box was changed a bit ? Or maybe my yesterday update of Kali changed something in Python libraries ?
Simply, one script which worked perfectly when I did the box is no more working. And not only for me, three other peoples tried it and yesterday script worked, today no. On various labs, including the vip box.

I’m having the same issue on VIP as well, regardless of the many box resets.

Yes I am getting same error too

Has someone been changing passwords?

Type your comment> @halligan said:

@hxmo US VIP was very stable. I had shell for the last hour or so with several stupid CTRL+C moments requiring me to re-exploit.

lucky you… EU VIP is horrible cant even login with the correct creds

Type your comment> @WhiteVoid said:

Type your comment> @UIDEQUALSZERO said:

is anyone getting the following error with one of their exploits today?

tunnel = tunnel.group(1)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group’

It was working fine for me yesterday and I changed the parameter accordingly, PM me

yes, i am facing the same issue . it worked fine till yesterday night

Getting the same error - script worked fine before.
Something must have changed?? Anyone?

This is horrendous. Reset every minute. 503s all over the shop

same error here,

tunnel = tunnel.group(1) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

Thanks @ch4p for the work…

Hey all, I was able to get user yesterday using a reverse shell - but today I don’t seem to be able to catch it again? I’m able to get admin creds etc. but for some reason the shell doesn’t seem to be executing, if someone would be willing to PM to discuss I’d appreciate it.

It seems that something changed on the boxes. Maybe the author should said something…

Rooted after days & nights of fighting through the 503’s

User - use the exploit to get it, its literally easier than you think but the site constantly going down will make you think you’re doing it wrong and will waste your time, nearly happened to me actually it did happen to me tbh… quite annoying how it’s like that

Root - everyone saying its crazy simple and back to basics which I agree, but the way you execute such command and syntax of it, I needed help with it. Maybe theres another way to do the same thing idk but just be wary of the syntax of the vulnerability you found, it had me confused for ages :frowning:

Anyone mind a nudge on user? Got the exploit script but seem to be in a bind with all the resets. Cheers!

Struggling to get root.txt. Found user fairly quickly. I can see some interesting things.
A nudge/help would be appreciated before this box 503’s again lol

edit: solved before anyone messaged me back :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @dr0ctag0n said:

same error here,

tunnel = tunnel.group(1) AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'

Hey buddies I was also have same error. I find a way which caused error. I can help if anyone wants :slight_smile:

Just rooted this box - shoot me a message if you need a nudge.

My biggest tip is to not overthink it… I definitely did.

Very unstable box. Home page does not loading.

Im already logged in con**** manage* but dont know how to proceed. Can’t see the fil* sys*** inside the admin panel. Can someone pm me with hints? really stuck on this… But enjoying the learning 8)

Did something happen to this box? The RCE exploit that I used to get in yesterday stopped working, and gives a “Nonetype” object has no attribute group. which stackoverflow tells me means I’m getting no response on it.

This would be the RCE exploit. I know I’ve got the correct parameters in the script, as it worked previously.

(I have rooted the box)

Went to show it to someone else and it stopped working, any thoughts?

Type your comment> @Lycist said:

Did something happen to this box? The RCE exploit that I used to get in yesterday stopped working, and gives a “Nonetype” object has no attribute group. which stackoverflow tells me means I’m getting no response on it.

This would be the RCE exploit. I know I’ve got the correct parameters in the script, as it worked previously.

(I have rooted the box)

Went to show it to someone else and it stopped working, any thoughts?

I thought it was just me. It was working for me as well but then once it had a reset, it stopped. Now i’m not sure if it’s the one i’m supposed to be using or not.

im getting the same error as everyone else, is this by design or was this box updated by mistake?