Swagshop

Service Temporarily Unavailable, on index.php anyone else getting that

lol its nuked

Well I’m stuck, right after getting assumed creds and having the admin login panel. Guess I’ll wait/research until some hints pop up :))

Has anyone found valid admin credentials? Hydra found two but they’re both wrong, also I too found mysql root creds and some weird crypo key

Well, i found 2 admin session IDs but none of them work

Type your comment> @Informatiger said:

Has anyone found valid admin credentials? Hydra found two but they’re both wrong, also I too found mysql root creds and some weird crypo key

i think the pass is encryped and can be decrypted using that key but i dont know the syntax.

Spoiler Removed

Any nudge on from people who already got user on how to decrypt the m****** pass?

rooted.
hint for root: don’t overthink it, it’s obvious after basic enum

@AndreiPintea said:
Any nudge on from people who already got user on how to decrypt the m****** pass?
pm me

Great box :slight_smile: Glad I had opportunity to get familiar with pwning Magento :slight_smile:
User: not every password is a swag, make yours :slight_smile:
Root: basic enumeration and understanding of Linux system

Is the box supposed to show a 503 right off the bat? I would assume it’s supposedly “misconfigured”

I guess the box is down at the moment. Can’t play anymore in the admin control panel

Yup now tired with getting 503 and Playing.
Going to bed

Legit easiest root ever, took me about a minute :smiley:

rooted … very easy and straightforward box

User took a couple hours cause people feel the need to put their backdoors on the index.php and hose the box in the process, causing a reset every few minutes. I hate you if you did that. Just sayin.

Got a shell, ran Linux Smart Enum and popped root in about two minutes. Waaaaaaaaaay too easy, IMO.

Decent box, though. Just wish people (even on VIP) would quit ruining it for everyone around them.

Anyone have an idea, why the script always ends with “DID NOT WORK” ?

Rooted. Cool machine :slight_smile: