Beatles

solved… No one would have worried more than Iam … @zz123 knew how screwed up i was … hahaa… nice one though…

fine challenge!
Thanks @Wolfstorm for your help me!

Can someone give me a hint on how to find the password hidden in the ASCII “message for paul”? I tried changing the hex values, I tried googling to see if there was a different language, not really sure what i’m looking for and I’ve been stumped for a while.

I can’t unzip the ZIP, I decode the text, but I can`t find de 4 caracteres word.
Somebody can give me a hint please

This was fun.

FYI i did not need the picture for anything. I used tools and made a samwhich and watched netflix…and then "cracked file with password:: *******. If you’re interested in how pm!!

find us all @ Discord

Ok I’ve thought of every possible simple thing I have been looking at for the BAND.JPG password. Anyone got any other hints? I think I’m slowly going mad.

Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks all, got it.

enjoyed this one…except the password guessing at the end lol…suppose its realistic though right? I’ve found myself over-engineering my answers with these challenges…

Type your comment> @madmuppet said:

Ok I’ve thought of every possible simple thing I have been looking at for the BAND.JPG password. Anyone got any other hints? I think I’m slowly going mad.

Thanks.

“I think I’m slowly going mad” - thought you were the madmuppet?? :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @HanKM00dy said:

Thanks.

“I think I’m slowly going mad” - thought you were the madmuppet?? :slight_smile:

Hahahahaha that was definitely not an intended pun :lol:

Type your comment> @HanKM00dy said:

Thanks.

Hahahahaha that was definitely not an intended pun :lol:

:wink:

Beatles was a fun challenge. Definitely layers of things to work through and not just a simple “one and done” type of challenge. would love to see more like this :slight_smile:

can someone help me with the last msg after solving the questions

Type your comment> @stevv said:

Same

Just solved. If you’ve been stuck on the JPG like me, just keep this in mind: if you tried what seems to be obvious, try something even more obvious.

Haha, just completed. Spent like 5 or 10 minutes trying different combinations of nujc etc, every possible holding combination before giving up and going the obvious route. But I didn’t encounter any red herring/trolling part, so maybe I was just lucky

Type your comment> @Sedekt said:

Same

PM Me if you still need a hand

Solved > @GibParadox said:

Same

Solved, thank you anyway!

Solved > @GibParadox said:

Same

Solved, thank you anyway!

Any time :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @redlily said:

@nobodomon said:
Anyone is able to point me into where I’m supposed to look at? I’m missing the obvious part of the image.

You should use the obvious thing in uppercase

Thx! Funny challenge :+1:

John should have spelled his girlfriend’s name correctly lol