Jeeves Priv Esc

keep on with veil

Confirmed veil definitely works, but is not necessary to gain root.

fish and chips

pretty sure there are multiple ways to skin this cat. I went through a crazy process, then heard from another user how simple priv esc was for them. =/

Tried getsystem, local exploits, getprivs…enumerated services, processes…ugh

can i DM anybody for jeeves?

I could really use a nudge on the “Interesting file”, took me a couple days until I figured it out, but now I’m not sure how to continue with it. Any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

ive got a shell in multiple different way, just struggling with the priv esc

you can PM me if needed…

If you need
PM me

Got root but cant find the flag.
I searched from meterpreter for flag root HTB{ token etc … without result … for hours
I would appreciate any help in PM. Thancks

I was able to crack the interesting file, however what I found I was not able to priv escalate need help please.

whats in the interesting file gets you to admin, just gotta double check EVERYTHING in there

I’ve had SYSTEM access for a while, but this flag eludes me ;(

after cracking the interesting file you may want to look again for a different way to get in.

Having trouble figuring out which file I need to use to access Admin. The file I’m looking at right now is an MD5 but i get non-ascii characters when I use john and a default wordlist.

@NINGEN said:
Having trouble figuring out which file I need to use to access Admin. The file I’m looking at right now is an MD5 but i get non-ascii characters when I use john and a default wordlist.

There IS a file that’s one of the ways to own system, but it is not related to Jenkins. Enumerate the filesystem.

@fingeron said:

@NINGEN said:

There IS a file that’s one of the ways to own system, but it is not related to Jenkins. Enumerate the filesystem.

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Got it! A quick reset on the box and I found my problem.

I have the hash and got the password too but cant get system/admin rights. Any hint for that? I’ve tried a lot of exploits but they didnt work.