crypto: Bank Heist

the challenge is not complicated, I discovered what encryption it is but I managed to decode (if you are read *** …) but the last sentences do not make sense, need help if you still need to decode the last part with another encryption. need Help or Hint.

Type your comment> @m4nu said:

the challenge is not complicated, I discovered what encryption it is but I managed to decode (if you are read *** …) but the last sentences do not make sense, need help if you still need to decode the last part with another encryption. need Help or Hint.

Hint keep going … till it make more sense

solved

Got to the second part, got stuck there… :cold_sweat:

Got it. :slight_smile:

Trying to discover encryption method, I expected one but the output it’s nonsense.
Any hint, PM?

Got it :slight_smile:

Hint about the last sentence:

Check my profile to see where i’m from :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Sedekt said:

Trying to discover encryption method, I expected one but the output it’s nonsense.
Any hint, PM?

The description of the challenge has a pretty good hint…
PM me if you need help

@GibParadox said:
Type your comment> @Sedekt said:

Any hint, PM?

The description of the challenge has a pretty good hint…
PM me if you need help

Never mind :open_mouth:

Got to the second part, got stuck there… any one who can give me a hint on where to go from there

I am stuck on the second part. Maybe someone is willing to PM me and gib me a little push in the right direction or inbox me some websites which put me in the right direction.

Thanks folks

I’m stuck on the second part as well… Been stuck on it for an awhile. IF I could get a hint i’d be grateful

Type your comment> @JaguarZz said:

I’m stuck on the second part as well… Been stuck on it for an awhile. IF I could get a hint i’d be grateful

after you decode, the second part is another encryption, try to look for

Here is a hint for this crypto challenge, I hope it is not too much:

" A nokia 3310 could decrypt this cipher"

I’m pretty sure I’ve solved the cipher, but the website isn’t accepting the answer. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

I was stuck pretty long on the second part! :slight_smile: Fiddle around with what you submit for HTB{…} :wink:

Type your comment> @Headhunt3r said:

I was stuck pretty long on the second part! :slight_smile: Fiddle around with what you submit for HTB{…} :wink:

Yeah, I got it in the end, not sure why it took me that long to think of it. Thanks anyway.

Stuck on the second part. Any help would be great :slight_smile:

I didn’t get last sentence. Any help… …