Querier

Hey, I am stuck on root. I am very new to windows prives plus I cant get any reverse shell, any help please? DM

Edit: Got root , Great box learnt so many new things and thanks to @PavelKCZ for helping me getting to root.

Got root. Nice machine.

Spoiler Removed

Got root with hints from @mava, @DarkNight7, and a huge huge help from @PavelKCZ !!

I never did get a root shell though. Would someone mind PMing me if they did with how they pulled that one off? Tried a few different things but none quite took. Ended up using a workaround to get the flag.

Need some assistance getting impacket to work. I have the creds. Or I think I do. PM me please. Id appreciate it.

FINALLY rooted. I guess I powered up a different way than a lot of people because I didn’t come across any ‘uncles’. Fun box with a lot of real world application!

Anyone can drop hints about establishing a reverse shell in this box from RCE? PMs are welcome

Rooted Dance - PM me if you need a nudge :slight_smile:

Rooted, pm if you need help.

===disregard===

someone pls PM me, I got the creds but they just straight up refuse to work, what am I doing wrong?

Edit: figured it out, don’t forget to try out some different options

@trigger said:
Rooted, pm if you need help.

Hey, I am stuck on root. .finally i got a shell reverse, any help please?

Finally - own root

I got user (thanks IPSEC’s giddy), now working on root :slight_smile:

Im using reer -I tun0 and when im trying to get the nm hash i got nothing in re**er.
I think i just do stg bad.
Thanks for any help.

Hey guys! I am trying this box but i am having a hard time finding a valid username! i found the bin file and i’ve got a DB connection script which contains a usename and password, but i keep getting “Login failed for user ‘r********g’”. I’ve tried with TDS (which i usually use in mssql) and impacket but no luck :-/

Can someone PM please?
Thanks!

Can someone help with root? I’m trying to use PowerUp via the cmd shell with the ms***-svc user, but having some trouble understanding what to do to get it working right.

Can someone help me with user?
Impacket gives some errors :frowning:

Would be grateful for a small nudge for root. I think I’m 90% of the way there, got low priv reverse shell and created an account with local admin privs. Just cant seem to make the next leap. Thanks for any help provided. Anyone that needs a hand getting to this point, please feel free to PM me.

never mind

I have a SQL shell, but when i try ti use xp**_t** with Rer to grab NTLM hashes, but Rer returns errors!
Am i missing something ?