Querier

Finally got user :slight_smile:

Alright, been stuck on privesc for several hours. Able to execute commands via XP, but honestly lost on where to go from there. Can’t seem to establish a reverse shell of any kind.

Yes, this the same here. I am able to execute commands, but no reverse shell for me :frowning:

If someone PM hint, please.

finally i got a shell reverse on M* ***. but i dont know how priv. any tips for me?
edit:
i have root now. thanks PavelKCZ

Okay, finally found some shares. Only tool that worked for me out of the dozen I tried was a Metasploit script, which I’m trying to avoid due to the OSCP restrictions. Really interested in what everyone else used. Found Rep****, but still can’t log in. I know this is probably ridiculously simple, but I’m stumped. Can I get a PM, please?

Finally - own root. Wow, nice box, it took me almost two days (with breaks and sleep of course).

Thx to byth22 for hints about uploading. Also thx to daem00n for hint about reverse shell and thx to lattethunder for brainstorming :slight_smile:

And of course Big THX to box creators. I learned a lot about M***l and Powershell.

At long last, I have SMB access. Had to reinstall smbclient from the Kali repos (I usually use Debian) and run the command a few times until it worked. Minor issues causing major headaches and all that jazz.

Hey, I am stuck on root. I am very new to windows prives plus I cant get any reverse shell, any help please? DM

Edit: Got root , Great box learnt so many new things and thanks to @PavelKCZ for helping me getting to root.

Got root. Nice machine.

Spoiler Removed

Got root with hints from @mava, @DarkNight7, and a huge huge help from @PavelKCZ !!

I never did get a root shell though. Would someone mind PMing me if they did with how they pulled that one off? Tried a few different things but none quite took. Ended up using a workaround to get the flag.

Need some assistance getting impacket to work. I have the creds. Or I think I do. PM me please. Id appreciate it.

FINALLY rooted. I guess I powered up a different way than a lot of people because I didn’t come across any ‘uncles’. Fun box with a lot of real world application!

Anyone can drop hints about establishing a reverse shell in this box from RCE? PMs are welcome

Rooted Dance - PM me if you need a nudge :slight_smile:

Rooted, pm if you need help.

===disregard===

someone pls PM me, I got the creds but they just straight up refuse to work, what am I doing wrong?

Edit: figured it out, don’t forget to try out some different options

@trigger said:
Rooted, pm if you need help.

Hey, I am stuck on root. .finally i got a shell reverse, any help please?

Finally - own root