Ghoul

Type your comment> @ambi said:

I hope this is not going to require to watch the anime in order to guess the credentials.

haha thats what i was worried about…

Type your comment> @Collins19008 said:

Type your comment> @ambi said:

I hope this is not going to require to watch the anime in order to guess the credentials.

haha thats what i was worried about…

I curious… but this all seems like that. The box’s author’s left a movie about that anime like it’s supposed to provide us some imagination about how to guess credentials, so… I don’t know honestly. The machine is very focused on the movie.

i also found s*****.php, not sure what its getting at…

No need to watch anything for the box :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @MinatoTW said:

No need to watch anything for the box :stuck_out_tongue:

where are my file uploads landing is that a rabbit hole for the secret art site

Another +12 hour box ?

I don’t know what I’m overlooking but where is this upload thing? Can’t find anything…

Hoping it is not related to anime…

bruteforcing needed for in.* ?

EDIT: nevermind

Type your comment> @dev17 said:

Found it…:smiley:

any hint on the uploads path pls

Look which files u can upload in that form

Please ignore anything found in /var/tmp . Thanks!

Type your comment> @MinatoTW said:

Please ignore anything found in /var/tmp . Thanks!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cough cough

@MinatoTW what about the files in /tmp owned by root?

Edit: nevermind i’m an idiot - other people’s stuff - thanks for the reply though :slight_smile:

Those are fine.

@MinatoTW Starting to think this “File Upload” is just a troll… (once again, lol. Ran into 2 already). I hope to god I’m not wasting my time. Been stuck at this same part since it released yesterday and haven’t slept yet :dizzy:

+24 hour box !

Okay i understand the idea of try harding and thinking outside the box but isn’t this a bit extra ? There were 3 guesses (as far as i faced with) and what are those other su…s tbh ? Do we need bring 10 pieces of notes to solve a puzzle which doesn’t even work in the way they explained ? I got disappointed with this one compared to your other boxes…

Since everyone is stuck in a certain part just before root (ironically, the last steps are very clear, but AFAIK everyone is missing something in the middle) might as well give some user hints

• Enumerate everything, and make sure you note down anything that sounds “suspicious” or different from what is supposed to be a wo*****ss site
  • If things aren’t working as you expect, as the saying goes, “if the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain”
  • The box makers left lots of cryptic clues, some are useful and some are not, but make sure you note them all down

Type your comment> @mpeg said:

Since everyone is stuck in a certain part just before root (ironically, the last steps are very clear, but AFAIK everyone is missing something in the middle) might as well give some user hints

• Enumerate everything, and make sure you note down anything that sounds “suspicious” or different from what is supposed to be a wo*****ss site
  • If things aren’t working as you expect, as the saying goes, “if the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain”
  • The box makers left lots of cryptic clues, some are useful and some are not, but make sure you note them all down

It would be helpful if wpn actually recognized that it’s a wo**ss site, but it doesn’t…