Ghoul

I hope this is not going to require to watch the anime in order to guess the credentials.

Type your comment> @ambi said:

I hope this is not going to require to watch the anime in order to guess the credentials.

haha thats what i was worried aboutā€¦

Type your comment> @Collins19008 said:

Type your comment> @ambi said:

haha thats what i was worried aboutā€¦

I curiousā€¦ but this all seems like that. The boxā€™s authorā€™s left a movie about that anime like itā€™s supposed to provide us some imagination about how to guess credentials, soā€¦ I donā€™t know honestly. The machine is very focused on the movie.

i also found s*****.php, not sure what its getting atā€¦

No need to watch anything for the box :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @MinatoTW said:

No need to watch anything for the box :stuck_out_tongue:

where are my file uploads landing is that a rabbit hole for the secret art site

Another +12 hour box ?

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m overlooking but where is this upload thing? Canā€™t find anythingā€¦

Hoping it is not related to animeā€¦

bruteforcing needed for in.* ?

EDIT: nevermind

Type your comment> @dev17 said:

Found itā€¦:smiley:

any hint on the uploads path pls

Look which files u can upload in that form

Please ignore anything found in /var/tmp . Thanks!

Type your comment> @MinatoTW said:

Please ignore anything found in /var/tmp . Thanks!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cough cough

@MinatoTW what about the files in /tmp owned by root?

Edit: nevermind iā€™m an idiot - other peopleā€™s stuff - thanks for the reply though :slight_smile:

Those are fine.

@MinatoTW Starting to think this ā€œFile Uploadā€ is just a trollā€¦ (once again, lol. Ran into 2 already). I hope to god Iā€™m not wasting my time. Been stuck at this same part since it released yesterday and havenā€™t slept yet :dizzy:

+24 hour box !

Okay i understand the idea of try harding and thinking outside the box but isnā€™t this a bit extra ? There were 3 guesses (as far as i faced with) and what are those other suā€¦s tbh ? Do we need bring 10 pieces of notes to solve a puzzle which doesnā€™t even work in the way they explained ? I got disappointed with this one compared to your other boxesā€¦

Since everyone is stuck in a certain part just before root (ironically, the last steps are very clear, but AFAIK everyone is missing something in the middle) might as well give some user hints

• Enumerate everything, and make sure you note down anything that sounds ā€œsuspiciousā€ or different from what is supposed to be a wo*****ss site
  • If things arenā€™t working as you expect, as the saying goes, ā€œif the mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountainā€
  • The box makers left lots of cryptic clues, some are useful and some are not, but make sure you note them all down