Ghoul

Eat or be eaten :skull_and_crossbones:

its time to become a ghoul

i can smell the blood

nice box

waddup? 1000 -7 ?

Think I found the source of the RCE… But how do I change the “type” to access it… That is the question :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Farbs said:

Think I found the source of the RCE… But how do I change the “type” to access it… That is the question :slight_smile:

ive done that, it does nothing as far as i know

Type your comment> @EmmaSamms said:

are you talking about bypassing the upload restrictions?

Do we have to bruteforce to get credentials?

Type your comment> @Collins19008 said:

Type your comment> @EmmaSamms said:

are you talking about bypassing the upload restrictions?

yes

Any hint on where the uploads go? I’m able to bypass the restrictions - or at least it says so

I’ve managed to “bypass” the restrictions, but trying to find out where the files “go” after that… I think I’m uploading what I have to in order to get a shell, but not sure where to access it once it “disappears”…

Found it…:smiley:

I also found the s*****.php file, but not exactly sure what I’m supposed to be getting out of it.

@dev17 Imgur: The magic of the Internet

am i going to have to have some knowledge on this show ie character names in order to get creds?

I hope this is not going to require to watch the anime in order to guess the credentials.

Type your comment> @ambi said:

I hope this is not going to require to watch the anime in order to guess the credentials.

haha thats what i was worried about…

Type your comment> @Collins19008 said:

Type your comment> @ambi said:

haha thats what i was worried about…

I curious… but this all seems like that. The box’s author’s left a movie about that anime like it’s supposed to provide us some imagination about how to guess credentials, so… I don’t know honestly. The machine is very focused on the movie.