Bastion

Can someone pm me, how to work with .vhd, pls?

dunno, I simply downloaded the bigger one :slight_smile:

nice box. getting user and root was fun.

I could use a nudge on what software to use for remote browsing the VHD please

I couldn’t get the small utility to even work XD

Ended up using the official

Got user on Kali, no need for Windows VM so far! :slight_smile:

Got it rooted !! finally !! pheww!! it was a good box. Really want to say thanks to the guys who helped me where ever I was stuck. @Tract0r @meni0n @fnitepresident @ptesting and garbanzobean Thanks alot guys.

Hack The Box

Ended up resorting to a windows VM for root. Could probably make a custom tool to decrypt what I need but ended up wanting to kill whoever wrote the source-code I was reading, so this was easier. lol

Type your comment> @mukthy said:

Got it rooted !! finally !! pheww!! it was a good box. Really want to say thanks to the guys who helped me where ever I was stuck. @Tract0r @meni0n @fnitepresident @ptesting and garbanzobean Thanks alot guys.

Hack The Box

Thanks to garbanzobean

Rooted. Nice and easy machine. For user, all it takes is to learn about the basics of Windows enumeration. Root might be even easier if you’ve found the right thing :+1:

finally rooted thanks for the hints guys :slight_smile:

any cool materials to learn windows enumeration?

User owned :slight_smile: Started with Kali and switched to Windows 10, system utility will help you with that big file…

im so lost…is the eternal**** a rabbit hole?because im so close on getting a shell

I don’t think metasploit is the goal here. smbmore.

Type your comment> @mukthy said:

Pleasure on my side :slight_smile:
@mukthy well I’ve just push you in the right direction but you have done all the hard work :slight_smile:

Is anyones elses connection to the box really bad?

found the directory but it’s really unresponsive.

Rooted but have no clue what tiny program you were talking about :slight_smile: Very nice box, it was pleasure to solve it! PM me if you need help.

User - use win10 command-line utilities to browse the backup (fast way)
Root - just enumerate all programs installed and google them

Is it possible to get root from Kali linux?

Rooted both ways (Original program and the little famous program)
PM for help.
Very nice machine… We want more like these (Closer to real life)