Hint for HELP

Type your comment> @Adamczyk said:

guys, I can’t change the script’s time to match the server, can you direct me where I can learn this?

If you cant match the time match the place???

exploit for root… is necesary change the C***_O*****???
_P****_T*****_A***_S******** 200809
sorry my poor english.
hit me, pls

Hi! I’m stucked on the script, i dont know if i have to had the same time as the server, i dont know what to do.

Thanks

Thankful for all the tips here. I am at the stage where everyone is saying its the easiest - root! I suck at priv esc and definitely need some hints… I believe I may have found the entry point to priv esc for root but some how I feel that it isn’t as well. Please anyone can help?

update got it thanks guys! Really, don’t over think it :smiley:

Type your comment> @rubenix said:

exploit for root… is necesary change the C***_O*****???
_P****_T*****_A***_S******** 200809
sorry my poor english.
hit me, pls

Not

@refabr1k said:
Thankful for all the tips here. I am at the stage where everyone is saying its the easiest - root! I suck at priv esc and definitely need some hints… I believe I may have found the entry point to priv esc for root but some how I feel that it isn’t as well. Please anyone can help?

update got it thanks guys! Really, don’t over think it :smiley:

What is the most basic things your do in priv esc? What can you learn about the box? Then you use what you learn to find the way in. Do not over think!!!

@nygage said:
Hi! I’m stucked on the script, i dont know if i have to had the same time as the server, i dont know what to do.

Thanks

So what can you do to find the time? Where is that info available?

Ehm, try to capture any HTML response packet with wireshark and look inside… :slight_smile:

Could someone who has accessed the server /s****** drop me a PM I’m really struggling the get the correct filename.

Hmm, it looks trivial, but it is not.
Please, can someone PM me regarding the uploading file ? I need to consult something :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @keithschm said:

@nygage said:

Thanks

So what can you do to find the time? Where is that info available?

You can do curl -v to the server ip and see the response. I’m sure that i’m doing all good, but the .py cant find the file, why?

Finally, I got user.txt and reverse shell after some messing with python source code :slight_smile:

Rooted!!!

Thank you for all of the helpful hints, I got there in the end. The hardest part for me was paying attention to detail.

No really help I know but if anyone follows the port 80 route feel free to PM for hints :slight_smile:

Nice, Help rooted. :slight_smile:

And I am proud, because did this machine during couple of hours and only with relatively small hints from Invert, KaiserPhoenix and refabr1k.

Hi

Little stuck with the privesc - trying to do it without using DC.

I believe I have found a password that will allow me to elevate but it doesnt seem to work.

Is this the right direction? Can anybody PM me a hint, or nudge me in the right direction?

Thanks

Finally rooted, if any one need help please PM.
thanks for @white137shadow @resiliencia90 for help.

Hi,
need a little help with finding the uploaded file using the exploit.

Edit: user owned, now have to try for root
Edit : rooted!
PM me if you need any help, I’ll try to help you without giving out spoilers

This is a box that looks relatively easy, but I don’t see chance to get user. :frowning:

can somebody pls help me. I am going to punch myself. I was doing great. I managed to upload the php script, using the nullbyte. I ran the script for finding the link, and I found it. But just after I entered the link, someone restarted the machine. I can’t find the link now… help :slight_smile: