onetwoseven

Type your comment> @PavelKCZ said:

sarange: if you have loooong timeouts, check your ifconfig. You should have only one tun interface.
If you have more that one, reset your Kali.
I had similar problem yesterday…

Thanks for the tip, I had my VPN up but I never had issues with that. You always learn something new :smiley:

EDIT:

Using a command I used before, I got it to work. For some reason, it gave me Permission denied before.

Should I get a page after tunneling to the admin port? I’ve found some directories but I get a 404 for index.php.

Hi folks,

got the user flag but not sure if it was a leftover from somebody else. Can somebody hit me up and confirm it?

This box seems very unstable … anyone else having issues?

Keep getting “File uploaded successfull.y”, but no file can be found. Is this a rabbit hole, or am I missing something?

just a trick i did on the pload to not even bother for searching my file: i took a look at how other pluns are coded and just added the first line of the code on my plin. After the upload i got a nice link to my file on the front page together with the other pl***ns…

Type your comment> @cdf123 said:

Keep getting “File uploaded successfull.y”, but no file can be found. Is this a rabbit hole, or am I missing something?

It’s not, I saw two reverse shells uploaded successfully, however I get the same result, the ‘upload succesfull.y’ and nothing uploaded

And one of the rev shell I saw uploaded doesn’t have the first line equal to all others plugins so I don’t really know whats going on with that, is it a CTF like?

any help for plugin upload guys :slight_smile:

fixed my issue. for those in the same spot, stop going through the wrapper. think of where the destination is and try a simpler path. hope that make sense without spoiling anything.

Really cool box so far! I would be really happy if someone would be so kind to PM me a hint.

I’ve managed to get “upload succesfull.y”, but I cannot find my upload anywhere? Hmm…

So far awesome box - just stuck with the user flag. I do have a shell, but not as the right user and so far no root. Can’t see a way to get user.txt. Any hints?

EDIT: I think I’m on to it. Learned another useful command for priv esc and a new priv esc technique. Nice!

Hey guys, I have a problem.

Today when I was in class I tried (and succeded) to get to the high-port website, now I used the same method at home and I get this error:

channel 5: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed

What’s wrong?

– EDIT –

FIXED, if your getting that error try to change “localhost” with 127.0.0.1

Type your comment> @Alurith said:

Hey guys, I have a problem.

Today when I was in class I tried (and succeded) to get to the high-port website, now I used the same method at home and I get this error:

channel 5: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed

What’s wrong?

I think your SSH tunnel is wrong

please DM hints. I am stuck with sftp. I know this may be obvious but I can upload files with sftp and able to change file permissions still unable to get shell. any help?

Type your comment> @andrhtb said:

please DM hints. I am stuck with sftp. I know this may be obvious but I can upload files with sftp and able to change file permissions still unable to get shell. any help?
Uploading a shell from SFTP won’t work as far as I know. Use the command help and find something that can get you to read something… Anything past that is a spoiler so I won’t tell more. Feel free to pm me though

Anyone can help me with the last step ? I am almost sure that I properly prepared my own server, but when I try it from reverse shell, I only get error 404 and dunno why.

The best hint on htb is to not rely too much on htb hints unless youre trying to verify the last 10% of a hunch

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @joakim said:

Really cool box so far! I would be really happy if someone would be so kind to PM me a hint.

I’ve managed to get “upload succesfull.y”, but I cannot find my upload anywhere? Hmm…

Thanks a lot for your help, @lantog
Awesome box!