onetwoseven

make sure you are using the correct user > @Vex20k said:

When I try to tunnel, itā€™s asked for the password, but entering it gives me ā€œpermission deniedā€. Iā€™m not sure if my syntax is correct.

make sure you are using the correct user
i do this every time by accident so far on this so make sure its not the first sftp person

@wabafet said:

make sure you are using the correct user > @Vex20k said:

When I try to tunnel, itā€™s asked for the password, but entering it gives me ā€œpermission deniedā€. Iā€™m not sure if my syntax is correct.

make sure you are using the correct user
i do this every time by accident so far on this so make sure its not the first sftp person

I see, then Iā€™ll have to search the other user hehe.

Can anybody help me with sftp tunneling syntax? I tried it for two hours with no success

When I try to do the tunnel through ssh i get: This service allows sftp connections only.

edit: I have finally got it!! you have to read very well ssh documentation and understand which you are trying to do

@gaius, @wabafet i think all users work :slight_smile: you have to use the right Optio-N for s**

Type your comment> @thepioneer said:

@gaius, @wabafet i think all users work :slight_smile: you have to use the right Optio-N for s**

Hhahaā€¦i see what u did there :bleep_bloop:

I dont have user I can access the secret panel. My question is do I need to decrypt that sh***6 hash?

If you have the hash you also have the user?! Read the source and the question will be answered.

Type your comment> @thepioneer said:

xD nice answer :lol:

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

I took a wrong turn somewhere apparently.

Hey :wink:

I managed the tunneling for admin panel. But no Idea for the cred. I think I donā€™t have to brut force XD

Any hint thx :wink:

You think wrong :slight_smile:

Spoiler Removed

any direction would be appreciated on the sftp angle, keep getting ā€œadministratively prohibitedā€

Finished this Last night. What a great and interesting Box haha, very Unique for sure

WoW ! I loved the way to root !

Got reverse shell if anyone wouldnā€™t mind giving me a hint for root :slight_smile:

The box is really slow. Maybe thatā€™s the case only on the free servers. But is someone is brute forcing something thatā€™s not the intended way, check everything first and you will find what you need to go forward .