onetwoseven

I’ve spent too much time on priv esc on this one, I was on the right path from the 1st minute but I just knew too little about it and couldn’t set it up right. My little advice: don’t try to build it the way big boys do, just start from scratch and build bottom-up.

@gaius where did you got ssh creds? The only creds i have is for the s**p connection.

Spoiler Removed

When I try to tunnel, it’s asked for the password, but entering it gives me “permission denied”. I’m not sure if my syntax is correct.

make sure you are using the correct user > @Vex20k said:

When I try to tunnel, it’s asked for the password, but entering it gives me “permission denied”. I’m not sure if my syntax is correct.

make sure you are using the correct user
i do this every time by accident so far on this so make sure its not the first sftp person

@wabafet said:

make sure you are using the correct user > @Vex20k said:

make sure you are using the correct user
i do this every time by accident so far on this so make sure its not the first sftp person

I see, then I’ll have to search the other user hehe.

Can anybody help me with sftp tunneling syntax? I tried it for two hours with no success

When I try to do the tunnel through ssh i get: This service allows sftp connections only.

edit: I have finally got it!! you have to read very well ssh documentation and understand which you are trying to do

@gaius, @wabafet i think all users work :slight_smile: you have to use the right Optio-N for s**

Type your comment> @thepioneer said:

@gaius, @wabafet i think all users work :slight_smile: you have to use the right Optio-N for s**

Hhaha…i see what u did there :bleep_bloop:

I dont have user I can access the secret panel. My question is do I need to decrypt that sh***6 hash?

If you have the hash you also have the user?! Read the source and the question will be answered.

Type your comment> @thepioneer said:

xD nice answer :lol:

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

I took a wrong turn somewhere apparently.

Hey :wink:

I managed the tunneling for admin panel. But no Idea for the cred. I think I don’t have to brut force XD

Any hint thx :wink:

You think wrong :slight_smile:

Spoiler Removed

any direction would be appreciated on the sftp angle, keep getting “administratively prohibited”