Grammar

I could really use a hint or sanity check on the second stage of Grammar. I’ve spent a lot of time in Burp posting a cookie to the server with slight changes to the 3rd variable of said cookie. I can reliably produce any error message but I sure can’t loosely compare what needs it. Please PM or comment to enlighten this noob. Thx HTB

Hopefully this is not too much of a spoiler…
But have you already tried to “juggle” a value, maybe consider it to not be a string but an integer.

I’ve obtained what I believe is the flag for Grammar but it is not being accepted by HTB, is someone available that I could double check with?

Type your comment> @LordImhotep said:

I’ve obtained what I believe is the flag for Grammar but it is not being accepted by HTB, is someone available that I could double check with?

same issue here!!

Type your comment> @Dryh34v3 said:

I could really use a hint or sanity check on the second stage of Grammar. I’ve spent a lot of time in Burp posting a cookie to the server with slight changes to the 3rd variable of said cookie. I can reliably produce any error message but I sure can’t loosely compare what needs it. Please PM or comment to enlighten this noob. Thx HTB

Did you figure this out? Also, is there another page that is supposed to be found? I haven’t found anything else.

any clue for initial foothold ?? @emptyArray @LordImhotep

got flag but system will not except it

@bugeyemonster said:
got flag but system will not except it

nm i was subbmitting incorrectly

Can’t even find a starting point with that machine, any pointer please ??