[WEB] Cartographer

@25z2 said:
Hey, is anyone willing to make themselves available for me to check my current direction of travel with at all? Don’t want spoilers or obvious gotchas on here, but would appreciate someone who has been successful sounding me out.
Thanks in advance.

Feel free to hit me up.

@unashamedgeek said:

@25z2 said:
Hey, is anyone willing to make themselves available for me to check my current direction of travel with at all? Don’t want spoilers or obvious gotchas on here, but would appreciate someone who has been successful sounding me out.
Thanks in advance.

Feel free to hit me up.

Will do, cheers.

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

any hint ?

A useful check to keep in mind for a lot of things is: if something doesn’t work, what’s different between the methods? Check the response that wfuzz/dirb receives and see how it differs with your browser. What can you change to make the environment between them the same?

@berninator said:
A useful check to keep in mind for a lot of things is: if something doesn’t work, what’s different between the methods? Check the response that wfuzz/dirb receives and see how it differs with your browser. What can you change to make the environment between them the same?

done ! thank you

I’m using Burp Suite’s Intruder feature to fuzz the URL, however I’m not getting any hits and not sure what to check next. All the status’ are 200 with Not Found in the response. Same results with wfuzz. Any hints?

Hello guys

I read all your posts and I am having hard time to solve this CTF because I am also new to CTFs. The thing is that I tried Fuzzer and dirb in any possible way including changing the parameters (e.g. /panel.php?FUZZER=FUZZER or FUZZER.php?) but still dont work. Can someone either PM me to just tell me what I am doing wrong I dont want the solution straight ahead but just tell me what I am doing wrong. Thank you :slight_smile:

GOT IT GUYS THX

Could someone point me in the right direction? Tried bruteforcing user, sql inject. Fuzzed the urls and found panel.php, but it is a direct redirect. Tried to fuzz any parameters in the form of FUZZ=FUZZ but also did not succeed, now I am stuck.

@thechib12 - what’s the most basic way to bypass the login form? Do this first. And then go to work fuzzing.

@n3tc4t said:
@thechib12 - what’s the most basic way to bypass the login form? Do this first. And then go to work fuzzing.

Ye found it already, was thinking too much I forgot the most simple things

im getting nowhere on this, ive bypassed the login and now im stumped. Tips and hints would be much appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

@H1LNDR, after bypassing the log in you need to figure out where else you can go. Your currently HOME. Go somewhere else.

@Boakill said:
@H1LNDR, after bypassing the log in you need to figure out where else you can go. Your currently HOME. Go somewhere else.

LITERALLY, just completed it there, haha, thanks <3

Still stuck on this, I got the username/password but after fuzzing the ■■■■ out of the url, I still can’t find the keyword to use to go somewhere other than HOME.

@meni0n @Boakill has given a great clue!

Can’t get trough the panel

@Boakill said:

how to it. when the fuzzing techniques you use send back no found

@emkac said:

@Boakill said:

how to it. when the fuzzing techniques you use send back no found

Your overthinking it. The answer is simple, but insanely frustrating. Think about what you are looking for on the box. Try going there.