onetwoseven

■■■■ those of you spamming the reset button.
Even on VIP I can’t go 5 minutes without disconnecting.

@BLZ said:

Relax big man you’re doing good take a deep breath and have a glass of water. I believe in you <3 oWo rawr xd

Type your comment> @chivato said:

@BLZ said:

Relax big man you’re doing good take a deep breath and have a glass of water. I believe in you <3 oWo rawr xd

Sometimes I try so hard I give myself a hernia //UwU//

@BLZ just dont forget you cant spam the box or you will be banned

@mprox you are like the proverbial thorn in my side lol jk good job we need some kind of text message alerts da f**ck I was sleeping here is mrpox pwning ■■■■

Can anyone tell me if I hit a brickwall if I found a rabbit hole?

any way to access local only ports with some sort of sftp tunneling?

Type your comment> @wabafet said:

@mprox you are like the proverbial thorn in my side lol jk good job we need some kind of text message alerts da f**ck I was sleeping here is mrpox pwning ■■■■

Can anyone tell me if I hit a brickwall if I found a rabbit hole?

The wall it’s not php right?

nope just a pic

Woaw lots of people got user already, and those "piece of cake"s as well! Must be missing something…
EDIT: Got what I was missing.

ya its something stupid were missing

Congratz to @mprox, that was incredibly fast

soooo…ummm. about this user? Is there something that needs to be done in order to access php files uploaded? I was trying to find a way to access pages locally but having no luck.

Thanks all :slight_smile:

What a rush to the finish line - thanks all for making it nice and tense :sunglasses:

Regarding hints for the box, I’m happy to help, but I get quite a lot of messages recently, and it can be hard to keep up. Please consider if your question could be asked here instead of privately, so others could also benefit from the same hint - if it’s not too spoilery, of course.

Have fun with the box, it’s really well made. And props to @jkr for making it - it’s super polished.

Type your comment> @mprox said:

Thanks all :slight_smile:

What a rush to the finish line - thanks all for making it nice and tense :sunglasses:

Regarding hints for the box, I’m happy to help, but I get quite a lot of messages recently, and it can be hard to keep up. Please consider if your question could be asked here instead of privately, so others could also benefit from the same hint - if it’s not too spoilery, of course.

Have fun with the box, it’s really well made. And props to @jkr for making it - it’s super polished.

anyway to use plugin-upload as a attack vector

Ok perfect is the ws a rabbit hole for stats

any one have any hints? im stuck after getting sftp access

In the same spot

stuck after getting user and finding the plugin-upload page :confused:

anyone can give any hints , dont know if sftp is the right path.

For user, I can confirm that sftp is the right path.
Don’t forget there is a help command and try the different commands that are availlable. This give you a better idea of the privileges you have, and you might find how some useful commands aren’t restricted.