25, 465, 587 …

Type your comment> @redhot said:

25, 465, 587 …

wish i had burp pro…

Type your comment> @7355608 said:

25, 465, 587 …

wish i had burp pro…

These numbers are at least slightly significant and they correspond with pages on the simple site in ways other than just how you first found them, but I’d love to have the hours I’ve spent attacking this site with burp pro back. :stuck_out_tongue:

25, 465, 587 …

yea these are smtp ports, i enumerated all the numbers up to 10000 for the id parameter and got nothing…

25, 465, 587 …

wish i had burp pro…

You dont need pro for that. You can use the community version or just use curl with some bash scripting.

Type your comment> @Malone5923 said:

25, 465, 587 …

wish i had burp pro…

You dont need pro for that. You can use the community version or just use curl with some bash scripting.

i know i’m just commenting on the fact that community version throttles intruder. that is all.

or just wfuzz it

Did someone find the developer site’s server?

so for the different id numbers should i expect to find one that reveals something different because im enumerating through a huge list of number and am still getting nothing…

Kudos to @mprox for the First Blood User

sweet jesus @mprox

Im going for 2nd blood please everyone stay confused :wink: kidding good lucky everyone

Thanks! :slight_smile:

The race continues…

Too bad if you dont enjoy getting output in the form of 1 character every 25 seconds.

That seems a tad on the slow side… I hope you aren’t asking the blind watchmaker?

Type your comment> @FlameOfIgnis said:

Too bad if you dont enjoy getting output in the form of 1 character every 25 seconds.

This is painful :frowning: and I don’t even know if it’s a rabbit hole or not.

@mprox i have looked around and around, and only one listening to me was the old watchmaker.
I have named myself to get a shiny mirror, but i dont know how to use that.

I have seen someone references to the towns mailman, but i cant see him anywhere.

I have seen the past talks of the vendors, but yet they arent here.

I feel like there is a brick wall between me and the machine that i cant get over.

Also congratz on still being the only person with user!

Type your comment> @FlameOfIgnis said:

@mprox i have looked around and around, and only one listening to me was the old watchmaker.
I have named myself to get a shiny mirror, but i dont know how to use that.

I have seen someone references to the towns mailman, but i cant see him anywhere.

I have seen the past talks of the vendors, but yet they arent here.

I feel like there is a brick wall between me and the machine that i cant get over

This wouldnt make sense to anyone until you get to that brick wall and you are trying to get pass it, neither does “watchmaker” @mprox . How you guys come up with stuffs like this shocks me. Thank you, I had a small laugh and slight breather from been pissed off at this box.

@Malone5923 glad if i can put a smile on anyone’s face after being frustrated at this box.

I also tried to knock the wall down with the old mailman, but i guess that wasnt meant to be since i failed.

Also @mprox blind watchmaker was honestly so clever though, i was amazed and inspired.