Teacher

Type your comment> @ghost0437 said:

Type your comment> @portos060474 said:

can anyone enlighten me how to get that ■■■■ credentials? :slight_smile:

Enumerate every page properly… ?

define “properly” :slight_smile:

Something doesn’t go for me, I’m not sure if it is a rabbit hole or just me being stupid, probably the second. Can someone help me in PMs?

I have been trying the “–c*” method that has been mentioned but I cant seem to get the intended effect. If anyone would like to nudge me in the right direction with a PM that would be most appreciated.

EDIT: got root, PM for hints

I have RCE as the “teacher” any tips on location of user file?

“I have RCE as the “teacher” any tips on location of user file?”

I’m in the same boat. Got a limited shell, looking around the installtion but no luck yet.

I have root.txt but have not figured out how to get a root shell. If anyone could pm me and help by giving me a push in the right direction that would be great.

Having trouble with privesc from w**, can someone PM to give me a nudge in the right direction?

finally got it by reading the root.txt. Really fun box but the resets in this box are just pain.

I am almost to the end of this machine and currently working on getting root. Can anyone PM with a hint on how to go about this? I see the script and I see what’s happening and I have a feeling it has to do with s**l**** but I just can’t get it implemented. Thanks.

r00t ! nice box :wink: i’ve even get shell on r00t PM if you need help

Been searching for user flag from yesterday but no luck yet. Got some sensitive files but the credentials seems not to work

Struggling a bit after getting access to the CMS. Can’t seem to find the files I upload. A nudge would be appreciated.

Yay, I have a shell.

Type your comment> @jpredo said:

Having trouble with privesc from w**, can someone PM to give me a nudge in the right direction?

Same here, PM to give me a nudge also

rooted, got user.txt, root.txt and root shell. Thanks to the HTB|OSCP Noob Community @D2D
PM me if you need a hint

Feel like I’m 99% of the way to root but can’t quite figure out the last part. I’m trying out the wild-side but there is a rather annoying / getting in the way, can anyone give me a tip on how to circumvent it?

Hey guys, been looking over this box for the past few hours, looking over the website, I can see access to two pages, but neither of them look useful. How do you figure out the webpages CMS to perhaps get a chance at accessing the user shell? Would appreciate the help cheers!

Type your comment> @shredz said:

Hey guys, been looking over this box for the past few hours, looking over the website, I can see access to two pages, but neither of them look useful. How do you figure out the webpages CMS to perhaps get a chance at accessing the user shell? Would appreciate the help cheers!

Those webpages are more useful than you might think at first glance, take a look at them closer. Feel free to PM me if you get stuck.

Well, I took about 5 minutes to figure the beginning of this out now I just got to figure a little piece of info out here looking at you G ! :wink:

That had to be one of the coolest things I have ran into it really brings you to the basics of enumeration but combining that with common sense and a bit of intuition you get a nice hidden gem Thanks creator great job onto user :wink:

i been at root for a couple days, i know what i need to do, and while it works when i run the commands, no dice on the other end. any help?

Yeahhh, I finally got root.txt and root shell after some days sweating, thanks all 4 the help