[JET] Fortress

edit: supposed to be PM, oops

@ip -x ip

any hints stuck in side a dashboard

pm please

hello all i am looking for a pointer on the overflown flag, i have control of RIP but seem unable to run my shellcode when both pointing to the top of the stack and also to environment variable memory address. any hints greatly appreciated

Finally got the overflown flag. That was really awesome, and it ain’t done yet! :slight_smile:

digs deeper

stuck on command, I see the things, i have two ideas but can’t seem to get them to work if anyone available hit me up would love a nudge

Can’t seem to dig deep enough, anyone willing to lend a hand? Or a shovel?

Having trouble going deeper. I dug up enough to find other url’s, but im not sure where else to start look to go deeper. Any help?

Having trouble with “Secret Message”. I reversed function but missing key. Anyone can help?

Stuck with “Command” - the only interesting thig that I found after bypassing authentication is a cke***or plugin for the dashboard but I have no idea how to use it. Is a dead end? Please, PM me somebody.

anyone able to give hint for member manager and memo

Got overflown. Now i’m alex any hints with the key about secret message?

Hi im stuck in Digging In ? could anybody PM me with some hints or spoilers.

I think i was moving too fast cause I completely missed the Going Deeper flag xD

@senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

Type your comment> @zauxzaux said:

@senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

Yep i had already ended up going back…i should have phrased that more as “this is fun!”

Could someone pls pm me on how to find login page? tried different stuff but nothing with success

anyone able to give me a hint on digging in… and going deeper if so that would be amazing thanks, dm me on HTB username is the same

dm me in HTB is you can user name is the same