LaCasaDePapel

I have user, if any needs help, PM me…

Type your comment> @tachikoma said:

I found the old door, but when it is hanging, the port won’t open.
For just one time it opened, it is a p** shell I have never seen before, lol.
Am i on the right track?

yes

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment

guys i need help i just generate my csr file yes , i can’t access the https page ,show page not found any help please ,thank you

Lost hours in privilege escalation, because I overcomplicated it! No special knowledge is needed for priv esc! Just be sure what can still be done with files even though rights on the files are limited…

Guyz, is so hard to use “Append” instead “Overwrite” when you write in that file?!
Simply add ,FILE_APPEND to your command.

Any tips for root? I have performed a through enumeration and I couldn’t spot anything unusual.

I get how the old door is working and got the P**Sh. Added to a**_k*s.
Also got the c**t working fine for 4**.
Got user.txt.
me**d seems to be useless. Tried a few ways to get a proper s**l but I’m stuck on user d** with P**Sh.
Anyone willing to PM and give me a hint on how to proceed?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Type your comment> @ay75182 said:

any hint for user?

PM

That was pretty cool and I liked it allot kicked my A**

Type your comment> @hackiso5000 said:

I get how the old door is working and got the PSh. Added to a_k*s.
Also got the ct working fine for 4.
Got user.txt.
med seems to be useless. Tried a few ways to get a proper sl but I’m stuck on user d** with P**Sh.

PM me.

In case you haven’t yet seen this extremely useful tool: GitHub - DominicBreuker/pspy: Monitor linux processes without root permissions

@thek is secure service blocking my attempts or just service is broken ? It’s really really annoying to reset the box everytime. There should be a scheduled job to bring it live. I’m not sure how others solved it.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @hackiso5000 said:

I get how the old door is working and got the P**Sh. Added to a**_k*s.
Also got the c**t working fine for 4**.
Got user.txt.
me**d seems to be useless. Tried a few ways to get a proper s**l but I’m stuck on user d** with P**Sh.

Same spot here. I’d also appreciate some nudges on how to escape PSh with user d*

Y try use the c** from me*****, but only show “END”

Any hint for root? Iḿ stucked for hours now… Trying to read anything from me******. Nothing works out.

Spoiler Removed

Ok let me give you a hint, if you are working for root your shell is not going to be tty or stable before it crashes and you see a connection from blah type in a linux command :wink:

Be careful it’s like reset twice modify twice get lucky and catch shell