Kryptos

Dang, I don’t have a shell yet. But I can see the direction to go in… the race is on!

any hints for a beginner? Still getting my feet wet and have been racking my brain trying to do enumeration or something but no dice -_-

i found a directory on the web server that is used in a pretty well know exploit, but doesn’t seem to have anything in it. is this the rabbit hole you were referring to?

That first part… Well it was fun, pretty special LOL

Type your comment> @Layle said:

That first part… Well it was fun, pretty special LOL

tell us your secrets O.O

I’ve scanned, enumed, busted, mapped, etc. Nothing yet! If anyone is willing to PM to give a hint please do.’

passing login page was fun, but hit a wall now

Early days so not asking much in way of help. Just need to know if brute forcing is way or am I missing something? xD

@adyd no bruteforcing required

■■■■, got by the login page but now I’m stuck.

If anyone is willing to help with the login page, I think I should be good to go after that. I already have a few ideas / things I’ve tried as well in case you’d care to hear what I’ve been through so far. PMs appreciated :slight_smile:

So guys this looks Interesting

Im on the last step before user (s…_…_… part), and honestly this box has been so much fun with all of the custom scripts i had to create to ease my pain, also, longest brute/dirbuster time is somewhere around 15 seconds so far, so dont go through full wordlists with hopes of finding some secret.

Everything is very direct and obvious when you see them.

Finally got user. This was such a fun box, by far my favorite one tbh. Going for root now hehe

Type your comment> @Farbs said:

If anyone is willing to help with the login page, I think I should be good to go after that. I already have a few ideas / things I’ve tried as well in case you’d care to hear what I’ve been through so far. PMs appreciated :slight_smile:

Same :x

Rooted. Definitely my favourite box so far.

Do you need to guess valid login or is there a real exploit on the login screen ?

@Warlord711 There is a real exploit on there, it’s a bit unique.

Maybe I’m really unskilled but I hit a hard wall after login screen like the others here. Tricky machine !

Tricky indeed, but worth it. When you’re on the login screen, you’ve already found what you need to look at… but you need to look closely