Vault

1789101113»

Comments

• edited March 2019

I'm logged into D** as r***, trying to find a way to pivot to V****. I have searched every file on the system with a .log extension and many other .conf files etc. I cannot find any useful information which people are describing here. Can somebody confirm that the logs are on D** box and maybe point me in the right direction?

EDIT: I found the "log" that everyone was talking about.. I'm having problems pinging V****'s IP address.. do I need to modify r****s configured in i********s to bypass f******l?

• edited April 2019

Can someone please help me out with that o*** file? I am stuck at this point for two days. Most of the time the page just loads infinitely...

edit: nvm, finally got the root flag. not sure how to get a root shell, though

cortex42

• The finishing touches on this box were wonderful, finally using a thing discovered a long time earlier. I learned several new concepts, big props to @nol0gz for putting together such a great box.

• Hello People! Please could someone help me with RCE . I have file upload but need a nudge. I can see my upload but wondering if the file I created was correct and if my cmd's are correct. Thanks

• edited March 2019

can someone PM moving from D** to V already root at D** can't see anything useful under logs
    [EDITED]
    Rooted; Cheers!! for the hints and the creator for a nice box really learned a ton this weekend.

• edited April 2019

deleted misleading comment

• edited March 2019

need assitance :)
    i've got credentials, and i can to ssh as d into 10.10.10.109 but everything else failed, I can't make o....n to call back, credentials are not working at s... services running at 5... ports, gp.. files shows me nothing.
    so, any directions are appreciated. thanks.

• edited April 2019

@portos060474 have you tried to check if it was successfully updated 1**.o**n with what you intended.

• Type your comment> @c0b4l7 said:

@portos060474 have you tried to check if it was successfully updated 1**.o**n with what you intended.

negative. thanks!

• Type your comment> @portos060474 said:

Type your comment> @c0b4l7 said:

negative. thanks!

I need to reset the box since it didn't work at first;if your having trouble updating just do a reset and you will be set.

• I need to reset the box since it didn't work at first;if your having trouble updating just do a reset and you will be set.

nope, i've got root already.

• Really great box !! Loved the second part.
    PM if you need help

• I have got the upload page.I have tried many bypass techniques but all have failed. Any hint will be appreciated.

Master123

• @Master123 there are quite a few tutorials on those techniques and most of them show exactly how you can bypass this upload restriction. It's nothing too fancy. Also, take a close look at the upload page. It should give you a hint on which file extensions could be allowed.

cortex42

• edited April 2019

Another deleted misleading comment, feel so uneducated...

• @cortex42 Thank you for your help. I bypassed it successfully.

Master123

• Aw man totally awesome box! Learned so enormously much. My hat off to the creators!

Maglok

• lovely box. i really enjoyed it. congrats!

• Vault is one of the interesting machines on the platform.
    A lot of resets indicates that many hackers are interested to catch it while it still works. Comon guys! It's worth it!

tabacci

• Really enjoyed this box so far, learnt loads! I'm somewhat stuck trying to get from D** to V****. Having explored the box, I think I know the address I need, but struggling on the approach. If someone could PM me and nudge me along that'd be ace, banging my head against this here!

SmallGods

• Type your comment> @kulverstukas said:

@Baikuya said:
    Am i the only one around here who stucks at the .-o**n website and is unable to get a callback to nc ? Like really, I am doing this for hours now and I am quite sure I know what to do but I never get a callback to my nc.
    Is there a hidden ninja technique or am I supposed to sacrifice a cow ?

stuck on the same problem..can't get a reverse shell through o***n. need a hint in the right direction.

EDIT: Got root on DNS

Can you give me a hint ?

n00bs1337

• Any pointers for the .o**n config would be appreciated, can't seem to get the syntax correct for this one.

• Type your comment> @dontknow said:

Can anyone give me a hint where is this log file which gives u secret knowledge (i searched all /var/log, nothing useful). And why i can't see services on ..*.2 when i moving closer to them?

Treat the binaries as text....and see what's odd!!

I Love Ice Creams

• Hey all ~ need help with tunneling into the "V" could anyone help me out with it over PM's?

• Finally rooted this holy Jesus machine!!
    A very unstable box though..

I Love Ice Creams

• i really need help from getting to V**** from D**, i saw the b***_h****** file with some commands but can't make use any of it, would be great if someone could DM and show me the directions.

Sign In to comment.