LaCasaDePapel

Edit: accidentally hit post comment… can’t figure how to delete

Yes you guys need a csr. But you already have all informations to create a csr. Just google what a csr is and how to create a ssl certificate.

Ugh, looks like I’m “that guy” again. User seemed very easy but I have no idea what to do about root, while most people seem to think it’s the other way around. Hints?

Guys, is normal that every time I try ****inclusion, the https server crash ?

any hint for user?

https service is down

It’s possible that the creator checks the https service?

ED: The port is indeed very unstable.

Try to decode b64 with a well known online-decoder. Built-In tools could add weird chars which will crash the 443 port. Happened to me

Very > @xeto said:

Try to decode b64 with a well known online-decoder. Built-In tools could add weird chars which will crash the 443 port. Happened to me

Thanks!

What tool did you use to decode the otpauth?

Type your comment> @evilcall said:

Very > @xeto said:

Thanks!

What tool did you use to decode the otpauth?

Nevermind! Some suggestions for RCE ?

Type your comment> @xeto said:

Yes you guys need a csr. But you already have all informations to create a csr. Just google what a csr is and how to create a ssl certificate.

I created the the certificates with the info provided but can’t figure out how to make it work. Trying to add it to browser throw error…
Help here please

any idea on why after a the box is reset, some of the ports quit working?

Type your comment> @cbx said:

I created the the certificates with the info provided but can’t figure out how to make it work. Trying to add it to browser throw error…
Help here please

Same boat ?

Type your comment> @ghost0437 said:

Help here please

Same boat ?

had the same problem…
point is; when cr8ing the “ca.crt” maybe you can take it from somewhere instead of making your own :wink:

it’s the same as fortune

Type your comment> @JosyOe said:

Type your comment> @ghost0437 said:

> Type your comment> @xeto said:
 > 
 >      Yes you guys need a csr. But you already have all informations to create a csr. Just google what a csr is and how to create a ssl certificate.
 > 
 >
 > 
 > 
 > 
 >   I created the the certificates with the info provided but can't figure out how to make it work. Trying to add it to browser throw error...
 >  Help here please

Same boat ?

had the same problem…
point is; when cr8ing the “ca.crt” maybe you can take it from somewhere instead of making your own :wink:

I had used o*****sl… …?

Same here. Created a cert in different ways, imported it but can’t make it work. Still says I need a certificate. Any nudge would be appreciated!

if it say> @Vex20k said:

Same here. Created a cert in different ways, imported it but can’t make it work. Still says I need a certificate. Any nudge would be appreciated!

Check the Valid date ^^
the certificate you create should be valid till 2020
the certificate of the website is valid till 2029
so if the browser show´s 2029 you messed up somewhere creating the certificate

Hey, folks,

a doubt I should make with $t****** I don’t know how to use this tool.

Thank you