LaCasaDePapel

You can obtain root without needing to use the QR code. If anyone needs a nudge in the right direction for root shoot me a PM. It’s pretty easy to figure out once you stop over thinking it haha.

Type your comment> @br0k3nc0rk said:

You can obtain root without needing to use the QR code. If anyone needs a nudge in the right direction for root shoot me a PM. It’s pretty easy to figure out once you stop over thinking it haha.

yeah bro nice work

■■■■ i cant even access to port 80 so sloooow

rooted with the help of @br0k3nc0rk !
didn’t have to use use the QR code

■■■■, I’ve never overcomplicated anything this much

Any hint on initial foothold ?

Spoiler Removed

trying to figure out $*****o? I’ve been trying to help myself?

so I was able to get port 443 https to work and got to a page that generates client c** (this page has a link to a website that generates c**, and also download “get-c*-a******y”)
Is this supposed to be really slow? nothing happen after I hit generate, is this a rabbit hole?

as far as $t***o – I found the best help was already included that environment. I’ve been learning how to use that language to do this box, and I simply REPL icated the functionality to get what I wanted.

Got user.txt
Know path to get shell but machine is very unstable or is being reset constantly.
specific port is constantly down/unavailable

Any hint for the user? I’m stuck with v0.9.9, the machine is unstable

can someone pls help me with the client certificate… i can find de server one but lost on sending mine

Got the user, very original I like it. :slight_smile:

Gonna hop back in, get a shell and find a root. :slight_smile:

@madhack: Maybe a service in the browser could send it?

guys any hint? stuck at $***** and the box is freaking unstable

Finally rooted, thanks br0k3nc0rk. User was a trip, root was…not so glamorous. Lots of rabbit holes. I think I enumerated the ■■■■ out of this machine before rooting it, and it was right under my nose the whole time. Oh well, back to Arkham in earnest!

no idea on how to go on with $***** , any hint?

Got user. Now banging my head agaisnt the wall to get root.

honestly, there is almost a help command for everything, then try, you wont destroy the machine. be brave.

Hello, anyone having problems with the enumeration? I can’t run anything, they hung and don’t find anything… Any help with that or do I just need to wait?