Curling

Type your comment> @pkaiser said:

@hippi3c0w said:

I just got a user.txt, I was stuck for a while on the same s*****.t file as you were… You probably want to login to the J** GUI and try to see, if there are any options where you could modify the PHP page. Ping me if you would need help with that. We are slowly running out of time :slight_smile: .

I’m going to get root now. I have pretty good idea how to do that. The forum hints are incredible. You basically have all the information you need in here. Understanding these hints is what takes me quite a lot of time, lol.

Thanks for the info, but i’m still lost. Currently i only have access via GUI, no server. I have tried to login via ssh but not way. I was tried to search any other user who posted but i’m not able to find anythyng.

Regarding change PHP code, i only can see something in the post “My first post” and I’ve tried a reverse shell with shell_exec and try to show any user (with whoami).

For my, at the moment, i only have secret.txt file, i’m trying to search for more txt files but i’m still on it.

I also spend more time reading and trying to understand the hints that trying to attack the site hahaha