Digital Cube

I have been trying to get started on this for days now!! The first part seems obvious but I cant get it to decode to anything useful. Can I get a nudge onto the path!!

yeah for sure, DM me and I will give you a hint :slight_smile:

Hey @JR0driguezB, mind if I DM you and bounce an idea off of you for DigitalCube?

+1

@JR0driguezB said:
yeah for sure, DM me and I will give you a hint :slight_smile:

PM me plz =)

i’m able to identify the language but unable to decode it online for some reason.
Any help would be great.

Thanks

maybe you are not on the right way :wink:

@mm7 you’re not in the right track bro :tired_face:

I got it :slight_smile:

can i pm someone about this ??

You can PM me

I’m stuck on this as well. I’ve run through some ideas, but nothing seems close to solving it. Anyone I can PM for a nudge?

Pm me.

May I ping someone on the digital cube challenge for a hint and to verify I’m on the right track? Thanks.

@corpnobbs said:
May I ping someone on the digital cube challenge for a hint and to verify I’m on the right track? Thanks.

yes

This was a pretty cool challenge, tbh. I could ‘see’ something but it took me a long time to actually get everything position correctly to make sense of it. The one hint that someone offered me that I think will help a lot is: sublime.

Or, in my case, Microsoft Visual Studio Code.

@Mapperist Did you use some extension into sublime or vscode ?

@thek said:

No
I solved the challenge without VS Code or sublime, but out of curiosity I viewed the file in VS Code and yes, it indeed might help to view the file in these kind of editors. No plugin needed.

@nns2009 said:

@thek said:

No
I solved the challenge without VS Code or sublime, but out of curiosity I viewed the file in VS Code and yes, it indeed might help to view the file in these kind of editors. No plugin needed.

Is this anyhow related to how you “view” something?

@w31rd0 said:
Is this anyhow related to how you “view” something?

Not exactly sure what you mean but I think you can say that.
Just (as they like to say here) don’t overthink it. In my opinion this was the easiest challenge out of 21 I solved. It requires no special tools and no special knowledge.