Conceal

Well, I just figured it out! This was a ■■■■ of a ride, I almost gave up.

I just want to summarise the information already here and add some useful tips.

First, you want to really understand how this protocol named after the famed htb youtuber works. The pdf about the router linked here is a good start (read the poster’s comment for the relevant part).
You should use the “strong” client me and many, many others already hinted at if you are attacking from a linux machine (I did).

As people already mentioned, there are 2 phases. The first one should be straight forward if you used the tool named after Kyle’s Canadian brother ( i**-s*** ) and found the secret on the only other port the host is (seemingly) running.

Now the second phase is tough. I had the most difficulty with this one.
You have to think about what kind of connection you want to establish: you want to connect one host to another. You have to figure out the “left” and “right” sides. You can use things similar to wdcds, but you can also specify what kind of ptol you want to use. Figure out what side should be vague and what should be specific.
Also, you should think about what “type” of connection you are looking for. Maybe, the default one is not what you need…
Check out the man page about the i*c.cf file already linked in this discussion.

Lastly, the troubleshooting link in this discussion is a HUGE help, you will definitely need it to figure out what problem you have to solve.

I hope I did not spoil anything. Happy hacking!