HelpLine

Type your comment> @FlameOfIgnis said:

F**ck windows and bill gates, im stuck as nt authority/system for 5 hours and cant read users txt files.
ahhahahahahahahaha

@Yamaha32088 search vulnerabilities of that system in google

to get creds do we need bruteforce ?

Spoiler Removed

Any joy with the P vuln? I’m having a crack with Burp Repeater but its sooooo slow. Any alternatives?

Ignore me. Found the obvious alternative :slight_smile:

hmm… well that didn’t work! Back to the drawing board.

Presumably @egre55 is chuffed that still no blood has been spilt yet! Tough box…

Hats off to @xct for first blood! I thought I had this thing twice only to end up at deadends. I have to take a break from this one before I go crazy.

@incubus said:
Hats off to @xct for first blood! I thought I had this thing twice only to end up at deadends. I have to take a break from this one before I go crazy.

I’m right there with you; I had a few breaks, only to be met with a roadblock.

F**ck windows and bill gates, im stuck as nt authority/system for 5 hours and cant read
users txt files.

Okay, i found out why that is. Im sorry bill gates, you are cool.

Finally got both flags, what a ride… Congrats to @jkr and @xct you guys are beast. Thanks to @egre55 for the amazing box.

Never thought i would say it, but here it goes…
Got root flag, working on user now.

I have logged in to the service, but not seeing any way to proceed!

I was wondering if this reading user.txt is same with root.txt if so, how ? Seems pretty impossible for me .

Just rooted it. What an amazing box, I learned a ton. I never got super into learning Windows in depth, but this kept me on edge throughout the entirety of the box. I’m not sure the way I took was intended and I am super curious what the write-ups will report on.

Awesome box all around, and as of now it’s one of my favorites ever.

RedRaven

And just make sure you think OutsideTheBox

RedRaven

Type your comment> @Ic32K said:

I tried to upload the file in the panel, but when I try to open it says file not found!

Any luck with uploading the file? File not found as well. I’ve tried to locate it but no luck.

16 systems owns and 4 user owns. lol…

Type your comment> @lduros said:

Any luck with uploading the file? File not found as well. I’ve tried to locate it but no luck.

From what I can see in the stuff retrieved from the box it simply won’t work as ‘it’s known to be broken’

This box is both enjoyable and exhausting - my standard box comments file is already 3 times as big as second biggest (for calamity) and while there is progress all the time … I’m still nowhere ;(