Carrier

logged in to web app and stuck
any lead?

Anyone able to give me a nudge?
I’m stuck on privesc.

Unable to login to f** server

EDIT: After B** H********, I can finally see something in t**d****. But I have no idea what am i supposed to be looking for.

Can any one help me after I got login to web page? PM please

Great box ! Learning a lot and discover a very interesting technique.

My tips :

foothold : enum correctly and when you enumerate, don’t miss the halt of the equation.
And an advice that I forget too often : if you find something you don’t understand, take your time and read some doc!

user : think like the developer. If you want make the same thing, what code will you write? use burp/zap and you will find.

root : ok, now if you don’t know the attack, you need to learn it, all is on this thread.
Take your time to learn what append, what can be do. If you don’t have a knowledge of the tool, you will not find the root flag. The creator has put some hints like a real life box on the foothold, read this carefully.

Thanks guys for helping me out getting user.txt. Going for root.txt now :slight_smile:

Been trying all day yesterday to get a reverse shell or any sign that RCE is working using Burp/NC, | || & && ’ $, nothing seems to work/append the command… It just seems to ignore it!

Any hints?

Can someone help me to exploit the RCE inside the dashboard? I’ve been trying to do code injection into it but I’m lost, don’t know what else should I do.

Hints or PM for help?

If anyone could help me with port 1*1 and login would be amazing :slight_smile: Really stuck!

I have already done enumeration (various types…) but I cannot get a thing out of that specific port.

For the people stuck at port enumeration, remember that you can do many kind of scan with namp, and that some ports will respond only if correctly interrogated, with the correct protocol.

For the RCE: you must find the page where something is “running”… can you guess which command is being executed server-side and echoed inside the page? It’s a really peculiar output and i am sure you have seen it many times.
Try it on your local console, and see if you can inject something in it.

I’m currently struggling as root. I think i got the correct attack vector, and p* a*x is chocked full of fellow users probably looking for the same thing as me. But still no luck tho, i am not sure if the b** h***** is actually working at this point.

Any hint or PM would be really appreciated, my brain is literally melting

And, really, this box is amazing. I’m learning a ton of stuff

Can anyone help me with root ? PM please

Hey,

I managed to get reverse shell as root which turned out to be the user profile having user.txt
Is everything correct? Who’s the boss of root? MegaRoot? I’m confused where to go for the root flag since I’m in /root and it’s not there :angry:

Type your comment> @Monty said:

Hey,

I managed to get reverse shell as root which turned out to be the user profile having user.txt
Is everything correct? Who’s the boss of root? MegaRoot? I’m confused where to go for the root flag since I’m in /root and it’s not there :angry:
All on same boat… I think we should search more.

@killerhold said:
All on same boat… I think we should search more.

I guess I’ll have to put my network support hat

After doing the B** H*****, I managed to see something coming in to e** 2 at some interval in t****p.

But I have no idea am i supposed to look for.

Any hints?

I would be grateful for a bit of help. I’m into the control panel and trying to RCE c****k but everything I try doesn’t work. Could someone please PM me some help?

I think I managed to do the B** thing and found the f** server, but I don’t know what’s happening.

Can anybody PM and advise if I’m on the right track for root.txt?

I have logged in. I found the thing that shows where things run. I am drawing blank on what to do next. Can someone PM me with a nudge?

Nice machine @snowscan. The secretdata did make me laugh , out loud :wink:

Hey everyone. Still new to all this. Ended up finishing the Access machine following IppSec’s video and taking notes. Working on this one now and following along with his video exactly as he does. When he sets up his listener using Nt, I’m getting “listening on [any] 9001 …” I didn’t have this problem with Access when using the same Nt command. Any ideas? I need it to listen so I can get reverse shell. Everything is going fine with B**p.

Working on this box now? It has went down 3 times since i started my enumeration. Why?