Fortune

Type your comment> @Mapperist said:

Where is everyone fine these certs? dirb with directory-list-2.3-small isn’t finding anything.

No automated fuzzing is required to discover how to get the certs. Don’t Try Harder… Try Softer lol

Man i need assistance with the last step… I am lost. anyone want to help?

EDIT: Got root! thanks for the help

Someone can help with ssh? I can read file system but idk what to do now

Could someone please hint some more for root? I have almost read every file on the box, i think XD

Got user. PM For hints/nudge.
Now on to root.

Type your comment> @dualfade said:

Type your comment> @Glasgow said:

Type your comment> @Jondow said:

Are the password hashes a rabit hole?

I’m wondering the same thing. I noticed that one of the p*d file is editable. I’m not sure if you can do something with that and uw**i.

same thing im looking at –

Same thing. so is that rabbit hole?

Type your comment> @HadesAKM said:

g> @HadesAKM said:

Type your comment> @Frinto said:

Hm, I have ssh access as ch****e and I think I have to crack a hash to get root. Am I following a rabbit hole or?

same boat

Got root. Tnx for awesome @AuxSarge box bro i really love it. it is the first time i face with openbsd

Crushed it ! killer box.

Got user, tho need hints on root. Hitting a wall now.

Type your comment> @HadesAKM said:

Hints for root,
Remember analyzing sources code is the key

This is the only hint u need, github is ur friend …

Some hint for root ?

Finally got root.

The hints given here hit everything. Just enumerate and leave no stone unturned then use the information you have make it work!

For root: Getting only gibberish when I try to “undo” what has have been done with the hash. Could someone please point out what I might be doing wrong?

Anyone??

@4ndr34z said:
Anyone??

Wrong key, perhaps?

Hmmm. That was a thought…
A little hint of where it could be found?

@limbernie said:

@4ndr34z said:
Anyone??

Wrong key, perhaps?

Type your comment> @4ndr34z said:

@limbernie said:

@4ndr34z said:
Anyone??

Wrong key, perhaps?

I second this. I think I’m in the same place as you. I have hashes but no way to decrypt them.

Type your comment> @agr0 said:

Type your comment> @4ndr34z said:

@limbernie said:

@4ndr34z said:
Anyone??

Wrong key, perhaps?

I second this. I think I’m in the same place as you. I have hashes but no way to decrypt them.

Enumerate a little deeper and you may find a treasure which offers the answers you seek.

Scratch that – rooted!

Another amazing box from AuxSarge. Thanks!

EDIT: Just thinking back, I think this might be my new favorite challenge on HTB. This was a fun ride from start to finish.

Anyone that can point me towards root? I can see a few files that hint me for what needs to be done. But kinda unsure how to move forward.

EDIT: Trying to get the hash thing that people talk here. The comments are helpful. Getting there

Can anyone point me out on how to convert this certs to be used in the other services?