Fortune

Could see some files but not sure what and how are they used. Somewhere I feel it has to do with the port that is not accessible for now. I could be wrong tho

Type your comment> @amcrak said:

Type your comment> @1NC39T10N said:

I’ve “unlocked” the “door” to “everyones home” =), but not sure how to proceed. If someone’s feeling gracious, I could use a hint.

Same boat. Antes clue?

=========================================================================

I’m still stuck here. Any clues please!
Think, what would ippsec do …?

Hi,i try to add CA*****pem to my browser but i can’t login to webpage ???

Can someone help me … i’m stuck … can you give me some initial foothold Please <3

@white137shadow Find a RCE - this should help.

Type your comment> @wail99 said:

Hi,i try to add CA*****pem to my browser but i can’t login to webpage ???

Check what kind of key you’ve got. Read more about .pem formats. That should clarify the doubt

@pzylence said:

Check what kind of key you’ve got. Read more about .pem formats. That should clarify the doubt

thnks , btw i get an ssh login with the user nf***er but i don’t get it , is that the right path or this is a rabbit hole ??

Spoiler Removed

Got RCE and can read the file system, but no shell. No obtained SSH keys work. Rabbit hole?

got user… Nice Box man. working on root

@wail99 said:
@pzylence said:

thnks , btw i get an ssh login with the user nf***er but i don’t get it , is that the right path or this is a rabbit hole ??

Take a look at the message that is displayed when you ssh in as that user. Can it mean something more? Also, does the name of that user imply anything?

Type your comment> @Frinto said:

Hm, I have ssh access as ch****e and I think I have to crack a hash to get root. Am I following a rabbit hole or?

same boat

I’ve got a ssh connection with user nr after struggling with c******s, i understood what it is but cant see a way to escape from here . Any help about this would appreciated.

Type your comment> @morph3 said:

I’ve got a ssh connection with user nr after struggling with c******s, i understood what it is but cant see a way to escape from here . Any help about this would appreciated.

Take a look this man page again OpenBSD PF: User Shell for Authenticating Gateways (authpf)

And try to scan services again.

Type your comment> @MisterBert0ni said:

Type your comment> @morph3 said:

Take a look this man page again OpenBSD PF: User Shell for Authenticating Gateways (authpf)

And try to scan services again.

Last sentence solved the issue :smiley:

If someone could PM hint for foothold, i’d appreciate it.

Hi there,

Could someone help me on SSL thing? I appreciate any documentation regarding it.

Cheers

Are the password hashes a rabit hole?

Type your comment> @Jondow said:

I’m wondering the same thing. I noticed that one of the p*d file is editable. I’m not sure if you can do something with that and uw**i.

Type your comment> @Glasgow said:

Type your comment> @Jondow said:

I’m wondering the same thing. I noticed that one of the p*d file is editable. I’m not sure if you can do something with that and uw**i.

same thing im looking at –