Carrier

the base of this challenge is to teach you how a device can leak its info and how to get that. It also teaches you how to read between the lines, once You have done that it is your job to find a parameter to conduct a remote code execution attack

guys for all wondering this if it was real could be considered a 0 day a few of them

so this is by no means a box for people that do not know how and why command execution can happen!!!

You should understand how the code is made just by succeeding.

If not go google no one here can help you learn something that is not attainable at your skill level

that is not meant as a disrespectful statement. That’s like going to a school hey I am a teacher this is easy than flopping when a 8th grade student asks you how to multiply a polynomial

Than it gets worse You guys want someone to explain to you how to partially pull of an attack demonstrated at Defcon lol

there is a reason this is hard it requires you to understand networking zero day development and discovery as well as network administration

I again do not mean to demean anyone or anything like that this challenge answered allot of questions I had I loved every second of it

A few people gave me help and pointers and I helped others this was a fun experience but requires a level of knowledge no one here can assist you with

take about 6 months google bg* and Cisco and Routing and networking and basic Linux sysadmin and ■■■■ than come back and ask for help.