Teacher

hey !!! can someone plz pm me to help me get the creds ?? i search every file and still nothing …

this box is such a pain lol… I just spent 3 hours looking for the password :anguished:

Hi,
I’ve completed the box, If you need help, just pm me :smiley:

hayyy guys i need an explanation. i got user.txt but for root i found world witable directory and interesting tar file owned by root. i know that wdcd in and sc attack can be used . but to use these methods, i need to have a suid program? am i right or worng, i’m confused now. PM me . i wanna discuss that.

Hmm … I’m just so close, that I start to smell the root flag.

I’m trying to be “wild” … however, the exploit doesn’t work when I’m outside of the folder, but applying the command in the same folder works great … if anyone has an idea please share it with me <3

Update: Got the flag … but didn’t root the machine thanks to @wizlord … however not sure why being wild didn’t work for me to get the shell.

Man … I want to beeotch slap this machine. I have gone wild 7 ways from Sunday and it just wont work for me. @wizlord show me the way. I am sooooo close.

please how do i get root access. please PM me for hints

Need help, i found mo**** end enumerated sub dirs but nothing intresting, please help me

can somebody explain me, why can’t I get a persistent reverse shell ?

got the low privileged shell …on the way to user… did the m***l enumeration and stuck with hashes … can some one please help me out here :frowning:

Type your comment> @achayan said:

got the low privileged shell …on the way to user… did the m***l enumeration and stuck with hashes … can some one please help me out here :frowning:

and that’s a whole day spend in teacher … GOT USER …

I got user and root flag … however, anyone was able to get root shell?

ROOTED … thanks for @Shadows and @Leonishan for supporting in priv escalation … :slight_smile: … nice machine @Gioo :slight_smile:

I couldn’t root, but I got root.txt. Is it possible? I do not know.
Thanks for helping. @Shadows @pp123

Got user & root.

A very nice box, thank you @Gioo !

PM if you need some help.

Found the G******* hint but no idea how to find what is missing from it.

Edit: No idea what I was thinking. Got the pass for the service.

got a lov priv shell, need help for user please PM me

Trying to be evil but keep getting syntax error anyone willing to give me a hint?

User and rooted! I got to admit user was a bit too ctf for my taste - but root was really cool! Reverse shell on root made me feel smart too - Only because I didn’t need hints for once!

PM me if you are wondering how to get a root shell :slight_smile:

Oh great I’m getting the serivcedoesn’texist message again.