Netmon

why does the box keep on restarting itself???

FINALLLY GOT ROOT… still new to all this

i’m in and i saw the cve about the inj, but i’m kinda noob about wind stuff, can someone give me a hint? I saw also the impacket comment, but not sure about how to proceed

thanks!

Finally root at Netmon, if somebody needs help PM me!!!

Can somebody PM me and explain how they got net user to work? I couldn’t get it to work so I did a PS reverse shell instead.

need help for root parts what to do I am new any help will be appreciated

Rooted. Could someone please explain how they obtained a root shell for this one? Keen to understand different methods.

I am fairly sure there’s a guy holding the box down by changing the password and rebooting n***** so everyone is kicked off and has to wait for a reset so the password returns to default

■■■ please stop DOS the machine!!!

rooted. pm me for help.
fun box :wink:

rooty root root, fun box. always happy to pm if you need a push.

Any chance someone could PM me a hint? I’m new to all this. I’ve logged in to the page as admin and I’m trying to use the exploit found in the certain blog post. Thanks!

edit: never mind, got it!

Got user in around 2 minutes, but have been struggling with root ever since, as the login page seems to be constantly down…any way around this?

Someone could pm me a hint to do RS ?

Got root. Didn’t get the shell though. Good box with a lot of interesting ways to pop it. Was made really difficult though with all of the rebooting and skids having their fun.

Thank you to all the guys that helped me along with getting my first root flag in this.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @sillydaddy said:

For those who are struggling let me ask you one thing …which year is this ?

The best nudge , mate. Love ya ! :smiley:

I got the creds for the P*** site. Looking through the details of the RCE and playing around with Burp but not sure exactly what I need to do here. Plz DM me if you don’t mind giving me a hint.

Please stop reverting without checking when was the last reverted time.

I got the creds for the site. I’m now looking for RCE and think i found something. Could someone DM me so i can verify if i’m on the right track?