Netmon

Type your comment> @urssunil4u said:

special thanks to @w4l73r for tips and help, i know there is enough hints here, i now have creds, and be able to use them, found a way to run commands in remote system, but based on blog i am unable to spawn reverse shell. can someone help??

Got Root… Learned alot and a really interesting one. i think i still can learn alot on this box. be careful with people removing files and hashes from box. if you cannot find what you are looking for best way is to reset the box. Again special thanks to @w4l73r

unable to figure out the syntax for proper c****** i******** :confused: someone give a nudge

got user but root is drivin me crazy. any hints about the creds?

It seems like I’m at the very last part of the box but I just can’t wrap my head around what exactly I am suppose to do even with the b*** that most people have mentioned. Can someone please give help me out

It seems like I’m at the very last part of the box but I just can’t wrap my head around what exactly I am suppose to do even with the b*** that most people have mentioned. Can someone please give help me out

Rooted
one thing pinned my ■■■ is resetting and changing password of the box.
PM me if you want help.

I got the point were RCE , not sure how to proceed from here on. PM for hints please.Working to get root

If they could stop restarting the box every 3 minutes… i might be able to test my stuff…

Type your comment> @B0rN2R00T said:

Something I need to clear about this box:

1] PRTG doesn't work with default creds of PRTG as found after googlefu
2] Creds for PRTG login are present inside the box you have to enum and find that
3] Even though you found creds it'll not work untill you make obvious changes in cred
4] Site take time to get logged in even if you entered right cred (happened with me) So I used Incognito mode to try it & it worked

Thank you, thank you, thank you for number (3)!

(I’m so stupid, stupid, stupid!)

Awesome box, love it, rooted. Thanks for the hint bro @bl4sph3m
'if anyone needs help feel free to PM

Don’t think about the “what year is it?” before you have the plain text password.

why does the box keep on restarting itself???

FINALLLY GOT ROOT… still new to all this

i’m in and i saw the cve about the inj, but i’m kinda noob about wind stuff, can someone give me a hint? I saw also the impacket comment, but not sure about how to proceed

thanks!

Finally root at Netmon, if somebody needs help PM me!!!

Can somebody PM me and explain how they got net user to work? I couldn’t get it to work so I did a PS reverse shell instead.

need help for root parts what to do I am new any help will be appreciated

Rooted. Could someone please explain how they obtained a root shell for this one? Keen to understand different methods.

I am fairly sure there’s a guy holding the box down by changing the password and rebooting n***** so everyone is kicked off and has to wait for a reset so the password returns to default

■■■ please stop DOS the machine!!!