[JET] Fortress

Trying to bypass authentication… using h**** but doesn’t seem to be coming up with anything. This has actually been pretty fun so far, I’m surprised it isn’t popular on the forums.

Type your comment> @Un4gi said:

Trying to bypass authentication… using h**** but doesn’t seem to be coming up with anything. This has actually been pretty fun so far, I’m surprised it isn’t popular on the forums.

From the way it looks i don’t think hydra would be the answer because of how the request is formed… in other words we have no way of knowing the error message to tell if it was a successful login

same as eu***** box

This fortress is proving to be really fun. Much respect and thanks to @billbrasky for his guidance and nudges in the right direction.

+Respect!

Who can tell me ? Are there are any prerequisites for getting access to these? if so, what are they?

Can someone PM about what to do after first flag.
I’m lost

I Got the first 3 flags, if someone need help PM me!

Hi,
Please advice me on Digging in. I really can’t get any info out of dig. I have no idea how to proceed.

I could use some help, i am trying to dig deeper, but i can’t seem to get any info out of dns… Did i miss a starting domain name, or am i not looking in the right place?

edit: supposed to be PM, oops

@ip -x ip

any hints stuck in side a dashboard

pm please

hello all i am looking for a pointer on the overflown flag, i have control of RIP but seem unable to run my shellcode when both pointing to the top of the stack and also to environment variable memory address. any hints greatly appreciated

Finally got the overflown flag. That was really awesome, and it ain’t done yet! :slight_smile:

digs deeper

stuck on command, I see the things, i have two ideas but can’t seem to get them to work if anyone available hit me up would love a nudge

Can’t seem to dig deep enough, anyone willing to lend a hand? Or a shovel?

Having trouble going deeper. I dug up enough to find other url’s, but im not sure where else to start look to go deeper. Any help?

Having trouble with “Secret Message”. I reversed function but missing key. Anyone can help?

Stuck with “Command” - the only interesting thig that I found after bypassing authentication is a cke***or plugin for the dashboard but I have no idea how to use it. Is a dead end? Please, PM me somebody.