The Future of VIP

@g0blin or @ippsec is there a way to volunteer for beta testing when this starts?

Excellent!

Also looking forward to this. Great stuff!

still have to wait for that? or being regulated?
can anyone describe the scenario?

What is the start date or ETA for this feature? just out of curiosity…

Type your comment> @21y4d said:

I also wish if you would add PayPal payment for the monthly subscription.

+1

Type your comment> @sesha569 said:

I would also like to know.

Hi guys

Excellent!

woohoo that’s great!

Can’t wait to have access to all the retired machines! Lots to learn from them!

That is great news, looking forward to it.

We expect to start public beta mid-May.

Type your comment> @ch4p said:

We expect to start public beta mid-May.

w00tw00t!!!

Glad to be a Member, there are some hiccups here and there but I have learned so much and met such cool people I really like this site.

This is amazing news, currently studying for OSCP, It is a nightmare waiting for OSCP style boxes to be in the 20 active retired boxes.

Type your comment> @UN1X00 said:

This is amazing news, currently studying for OSCP, It is a nightmare waiting for OSCP style boxes to be in the 20 active retired boxes.

Hey, which one would be the “OSCP style” boxes? Highly interested in these as well. Thanks a lot!

I have a question, so I try to practice on some of retired boxes, but every time i ran exploit via metasploit, it is connection timeout. I want to know if it is the box problem or my network problem, and if you guys can give me a solution, i will very appreciate that.

Type your comment> @sshtw88 said:

I have a question, so I try to practice on some of retired boxes, but every time i ran exploit via Metasploit, it is connection timeout. I want to know if it is the box problem or my network problem, and if you guys can give me a solution, i will very appreciate that.

I’m thinking it’s a conn problem as i too have this issue for example Olympus so i try steer well clear of Metasploit if i can

I love all the boxes on here bar none some are a bit lame and some just not realistic however it still gets the brain working and ready for the next challenge.

The only gripe i have is waiting for the boxes to be chosen as sometimes i have finished the allocated 20 and have to sit back and twiddle :slight_smile:

Just waiting to complete all boxes and its offshore and rasta :slight_smile:

All in all def the best site out there so many thanks