Shocker meterpreter running!

Hi, I finally have meterpreter running on the machine, owned user.txt.

I have been enumerating, but can’t seem to understand how to proceed with the information and/or escalate privileges.

I am not sure how to get root on this machine, any tip would be appreciated.

enumurate the machine with linenum

i tried using ‘upload’ command on meterpreter for linenum.sh, its not working, any other way to run linenum on it?

use wget

I enumerated the machine, got possible root PWNAGE directive, I don’t know how to work around ‘that’ file/directive to get root access, a tip would be helpful

If there only was a program that helps changing the user’s context…

sudo su leads to this statement:
sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified

I dont know how to make use of the “possible root pwnage” i saw under LinEnum. Please guide.

try sudo -l :wink:

@invincibleaj @h4x3r @5afe thanks guys, pwned root ! :slight_smile:

how did you get meterpreter working please, did you use Armitage? i am really struggling with this. Did you set your local ip as openvpn ip or as tun0? Also can you use any port or did you have to specify the open ports? Many thanks

enumert> @elvskerm said:

how did you get meterpreter working please, did you use Armitage? i am really struggling with this. Did you set your local ip as openvpn ip or as tun0? Also can you use any port or did you have to specify the open ports? Many thanks

enumerate.

Ok i have meterpreter running or shell, but the moment i try and action something or upload, send modules etc i get the connection closed with an error similar to this: E0Ferror. Any pointers please?

@elvskerm if you can’t transfer the enumeration script file, create it, and what @peek said

Working on the shocker machine… 1. I tried using ssh -vv root@10.10.10.56 -p 2222 but don’t know the password. 2. How do I use linenum… I’ve installed it but when I run it, it enumerate my locale machine not the 10.10.10.56. Please any help