Need some help with the Hidden in Colors stgano challange

So much Overthinkingā€¦ Just need to read the description :open_mouth:

Hey guys, if anyone can give a hint. I have did everything with colors, so decoded and so onā€¦ but donā€™t have any idea what to do next. Please dm me with a hint. Would be grateful

Hey guys, can someone give me a hint? I have found the tro***eb from the binary, but Iā€™m stuck now on it. I donā€™t know how to continueā€¦

somebody please help am stuck from a week please give me some hint

Can somone PM me a hint on this challenge? Iā€™ve been trolled, Iā€™ve run all the steg tools I know of, and have been messing with the .png in GIMP to no avail.

@nergalwaja said:
Can somone PM me a hint on this challenge? Iā€™ve been trolled, Iā€™ve run all the steg tools I know of, and have been messing with the .png in GIMP to no avail.

I was lost for a while, the only thing I can tell you is that GIMP is your friend, something that helped me a lot was to look at similar CTF challenges ā€¦

Grr. OK this was frustrating, but I found it. I knew what the ā€œlast two digits meantā€, but apparently did something weird or made a typoā€¦ :anguished:

can someone PM me. I looked at colors represented online and looking at the last two digits but not understanding where to find the flag.

Solved. @deleiteā€™s comment was more than enough get it. I agree that the flag doesnā€™t look like most of the flags seen.

they should really, really update this challenge to have a proper flag. I lost hours trying to convert to something ā€œflagishā€ and i realised i had solved it already ages ago

Hint for those struggling: When you find your ā€œdigitsā€, convert from the original format. The flag isnā€™t exactly ā€œflagishā€.

Completed . DM for help :slight_smile:

Hi mates, I have solved the challenge by entering several codes and I do not know which has been the correct xD. Now I have the doubt that code was, can someone send me a PM to get rid of doubts?

Iā€™m sorry for my English

oke, the way this challenge was created was creative,
the actual flag not so much.

successfully Cracked it brothersā€¦ PM for Hints

Hint for those struggling: When you find your ā€œdigitsā€, convert from the original format. The flag isnā€™t exactly ā€œflagishā€.

This comment actually threw me for a loop. When you submit the flag, submit it in the same format as all the other flags. It just doesnā€™t look like words. When you get the flag, itā€™s not obvious you did get it, but if you format it right, the site will accept it.

You donā€™t need any program (gimp)
There are online tools out there where u can upload the image :slight_smile:
Just think how colors are represented in different languages.

Could someone who resolved this challenge PM me? I ā€œthinkā€ I have done everything :

• used the online converter tool (from colours to ā€¦)
  • wrote down those 2 things from each colour
  • converted them to something ā€œmeaningfulā€

submitted in HTB{weird code} I received ā€¦ and NOTHINGā€¦

banging my head against the wall. I know I am close, but not sure what Iā€™ve done wrong and would like to check my steps with someone who submitted the code successfully.

Type your comment> @pkaiser said:

Could someone who resolved this challenge PM me? I ā€œthinkā€ I have done everything :

• used the online converter tool (from colours to ā€¦)
  • wrote down those 2 things from each colour
  • converted them to something ā€œmeaningfulā€

submitted in HTB{weird code} I received ā€¦ and NOTHINGā€¦

banging my head against the wall. I know I am close, but not sure what Iā€™ve done wrong and would like to check my steps with someone who submitted the code successfully.

Check your inbox

Thank you. I think the online tool I was using gave me wrong numbers. I will double check them in GIMP later on my Linux boxā€¦ Thank you for your response!