Irked

@br4nd0p4r7124n said:
rooted, if need help pm me

Wow, yes, enumeration is the key. I hope I will get better at priv esc with practise, so far I suck.
Thanks @mendedsiren63 for help, I compared the lists and then I had to google the rest and THEN it stood out :smiley:

Hiii! someone please PM me, i am stuck :frowning: i need some hints

Rooted …
But still not fully understanding what the binary is doing ?
Can anyhelp me ? … PLease pm

thanks
Edit :- nvm …got it

@s4ms3p1ol said:
Hiii! someone please PM me, i am stuck :frowning: i need some hints

pm me

Rooted :slight_smile:

Finally rooted. That’s sweet

task done :smiley: , thanks @Baikuya for your hint .

are you all using Metasploit?
other exploit isn’t working for me

I was able to get a list of the binary files. Could anyone tell me what to look for in the binary files where I can use it to further privesc. Totally stuck in the mud now… :frowning:

Type your comment> @okipower said:

I was able to get a list of the binary files. Could anyone tell me what to look for in the binary files where I can use it to further privesc. Totally stuck in the mud now… :frowning:

google all the files, you should get 1 unusual file.

If anyone needs help , pm me !
All the best

Thanks @sillydaddy got the necessary kick in the keester to root!

Type your comment> @okipower said:

Thanks @sillydaddy got the necessary kick in the keester to root!

no worries mate …
Hack the Planet !!!

Ok, finally rooted this box but were never able to understand the .b****** file. I have the end result of the file but I cannot understand how they relate to each other. Could someone please PM and explain how to decode it?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. It is not at all obvious for someone whos never done it.

Can someone please PM with help for root? I already listed all S*** and I think I know what I need to exploit, but I’m not being able to. If someone can help!!

EDIT: I just manage to get root, but I’m not really sure how the exploit worked lol. Can someone PM ME with an explanation?

finally rooted, actually user part was easy but privilege escalation is something that can teach u a lot.

feel free to DM me for a nudge

finally rooted, for user look for clues as already given and use google to move ahead.
for root just enumerate all directories.

Hi guys just finished this one pm me if you need a nudge

nice box, got limited shell, worked out the b***p file and it’s relation to another file. Got users, stumbled around with priv escalation and finally got root.txt, could have got a shell, but it was just easier snagging the file and running :slight_smile: