Conceal

need some support for root,

can someone help me with config. I setup the config and P** properly. when I used ips** up *** it’s stating no shared key found…

What’s going wrong here? Thanks in advance.

edit.1: NVM got it working.

nvm got it.

Thanks @LegendarySpork @1NC39T10N @ASHacker for your tips and hints with hard part of the box

Did anybody have issues with IDir ‘10.10.10.116’ does not match to ‘conceal’ ? Would appreciate if anyone would be up for a quick discussion about my configuration file!

Can someone give hint to bypass the port 80 restrictions. I can see the uploaded file. But not able to proceed further.

Got user. Thanks @Sekisback and @ASHacker
Hint. DOn’t use webshells in the kali. those didn’t work for me. Good luck if you want to try. But if it fails. Move on with other shell.

Has anyone had any issue with downloading stuff with PS? Seems to just kill my connection before retrieving what I need.

Thanks @mitoOo man. After all those WEEKS trying to figure out the correct combination @mitoOo helped me on the config. I got so many mistakes. Even to the point of reinstalling “strong”. So for the hints. How did i know i got passed phase-2? Don’t forget to fire up “tail -f /var/log/syslog and tcpdump -vvvv -i tun0” it is where i got the correct combo on ciphers. it is also where i saw what @mitoOo taught for the correct cipher combo.

@govsec np , enjoy :smiley: :smiley:

REMOVED – double post. sorry

Frustrated with the Linux V** connection from Kali , attempting to tunnel from Windows host through a nc tunnel to the service on 10.10.10.116. Packets are reaching the service, I have the user/creds and key …but connection errors out …anyone willing to PM to troubleshoot ?

rooted, took me a while, because i’m not that used to windows environments.

Rooted. Thanks @ASHacker for help.
PM me for hints or nudges.

Having trouble determining if my I****.conf is configured correctly. Looked through the man pages and still cant get a connection. Can someone pm me and help me figure out how to debug the connection?

Need a small hint. I’m using Stronswan 5.7.2 and configured conf file to display ike proposal selected, but then my syslog just keeps going in a loop. I used ik*-**** to produce part of my conf file. I believe the VPN server is running *inksys? Is this a clue?

Type your comment> @techjohnny said:

Need a small hint. I’m using Stronswan 5.7.2 and configured conf file to display ike proposal selected, but then my syslog just keeps going in a loop. I used ik*-**** to produce part of my conf file. I believe the VPN server is running *inksys? Is this a clue?

Update: I figured it out.

rooted…Was a fun box
Thanks to @sesha569 for his pushes

Still getting the INVALID_ID_INFORMATION with a connection established. This means phase 1 is completed, but there’s a problem with phase 2? Not sure my ciphers are correct, but would like to know where to look using tcpdump -i tun0 -vvvv?

got root…pm for hints…

Oh god, what a pain this box… haha, “learned tons” but the hard way…
Little’s advices:

user: if you’re on linux, and you wanna make a tunnel, this word must not be in the respective config file… rolf …
root: try harder on what the framework is telling you…

Cheers!