Shrek

@peek said:
wild is the west…

let’s play cards … :wink:

got text, got key, how to decrypt the key?

got user … got ownership card … now trying to find a way to have flag

got it :smiley: mater of patience :love:

I threw everything PyCrypto has to offer at the key… still nothing. I must be overthinking it?

@Linoge said:

I am stuck here ,too. I got 31 .txt files and 1 key file. Can’t figure out if the text files are just for distraction or if they are helpful to crack the key?

@druckk4mm3r said:

@Linoge said:

I am stuck here ,too. I got 31 .txt files and 1 key file. Can’t figure out if the text files are just for distraction or if they are helpful to crack the key?

Nevermind. I found something.

Hi all! I was able to get the text files and key file. I was able to get a name and some text that seems encoded, but I am unable to use this information to advance. Could you please give me a nudge on what to read or where to look for information on what I have to do next. Thank you :slight_smile:

Elliptic Curve cryptography

Hi guys, A little bit in the same situation as the people above, I found text files and a key, found two bits of information in the files (one making sense and the other less), I’ve tried many things but I’m completely stuck with this, any help greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Got it ! now to do privesc …

@Maz0r said:
Got it ! now to do privesc …

Hey, What you do with information in the file? One string look like garbage

I’m in the same place, just got 2 information from the txt files. One makes sense and other doesn’t. I suspected that the text that makes sense was a key to decrypt the other text using XOR cipher. No luck on this. Any hint? thanks guys

@peek said:
Elliptic Curve cryptography

Thank you :slight_smile: got it, now to privesc.

Are there any tips for getting root? I gain access on sec and farquad

any hints going on the secret folder with the mp3? looks to be steg but can’t figure it out cheers

spectogram

thanks, was using audacity and could ‘see’ anything :slight_smile: spek was useful
now on the 31 files, cheers

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Need a bit of help too with the EC files. If anyone would give me a hint on PM I will really appreciate. Thank you.